Tyreek Hill vs Terrell Owens

blueblood70

Reaction score
Owens played until he was 37.He didn't play at age 38 because he was recovering from a torn acl. So, at age 39 he was poised to comeback, but no team was interested. Are you saying that Owens at age 39 then was better than Cobb at age 29 now?
YES

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cowboys related with the Amari comment :)

Around the 6:30 mark

Tyreek HIll to Ocho Cinco- "I can tell you my route and still route you" ... "Amari Cooper style!"

LOL Chad with the sweat pants way too short. Guess he punked out and did not want to race?!

T.O still has speed.

Race 1 at 14:37
Race 2 at 16:37

give me TO in his prime 10 out of 10 times.

NewCoach

Reaction score
Ummm………...speed is the first thing to go. Ever heard of the term...………"lost a step"?

I think agility is the first thing to go, as well as vertical leap...but speed definitely goes before 40. Usain Bolt retired for a reason.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TO is nuts, and he was a terrible teammate, but he’s a phenomenal athlete who was sure fun to watch on the field, when he was keeping his mouth shut.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
It was Patrick Crayton...and I think it was that 2007 game vs the Rams that was best known for the bad snap from Gurode that Romo turned into a 4-yard gain & 1st down.

That play is one of my all time best in Cowboy’s history. I was watching the game with my cousin and very best friend and he was just bashing Romo (Eagirls fan). Then that play happens and the commentator (I think Kenny Alberts) yells “Tony Romo doing his thing” as he scrambles for the first down. My cousins throws the remote and walks out never to be seen again (jk). I rag on him today about that.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think agility is the first thing to go, as well as vertical leap...but speed definitely goes before 40. Usain Bolt retired for a reason.
unless you are truly special guys like TO, Willie Gault and darrell green to name few pretty much never lost their speed after 40..soetimes natural is natural..look how good of shape TOs in still , hes fast , lean, etc dude should have opened some PT type business where he trains people because guys like he and Herchel walker could help others trying to stay in peak shape as they get older..

dckid

Reaction score
I don’t know about now at 46, but he’s just a different breed of athlete ala Jerry Rice; he could have played well into his early 40s had he not been a chronic malcontent.

His last season in the league (in Cincy) he put up 72 catches, 983 yards, and 9 TDs in 14 games at age 37.

I enjoyed him during his time in Dallas.
We would be praising Dez as a warrior for putting up those numbers!

GINeric

Reaction score
Would love to see today’s TO run a forty against a clock — not hand-timed by “friends”.

Just sayin’...

He kept up with T. Hill who's the fastest man in the NFL..... How much more evidence do you need???