Tyrod Taylor

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
:laugh:This is funny, dude is a 1st class bum. If their coaches had a lick of sense Mayfield would be starting.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
A tie you mean.

Well I mean they "could have" won with the kick set up by Tyrod. Just saying

I think Mayfield would clearly make more plays, but most likely makes more mistakes to. Too many mistakes and they would not have probably been in position to win.

jay94

Reaction score
It's one week, but will say the obvious Dak has been overrated and Tyrod underrated. Tyrod had no one to throw to his whole career, now Dak gets that opportunity now. I think Dak will do better, but his oline has to help him more too.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Taylor just had a game where he only completed 37.5% of his passes and had an interception. All this with the great Josh Gordon as one of his targets. Heck, I've seen many saying the Browns have a much better receiving corp than the Cowboys. How will his numbers go up in Dallas if he has lesser talent to target?

C42

Reaction score
:laugh:This is funny, dude is a 1st class bum. If their coaches had a lick of sense Mayfield would be starting.
Idk, I don’t think he’s a bum. Just average. I mean, if there is one QB I think is most similar to Dak atm it’d be Tyrod. Both are mobile and both have a very conservative play style.

It made sense to start Tyrod. Especially with their very inconsistent pass protection. Did you see the hits he’s been taking? I hope Baker won’t have to take those hits, he’s smaller than Tyrod.

jay94

Reaction score
Idk, I don’t think he’s a bum. Just average. I mean, if there is one QB I think is most similar to Dak atm it’d be Tyrod. Both are mobile and both have a very conservative play style.

It made sense to start Tyrod. Especially with their very inconsistent pass protection. Did you see the hits he’s been taking? I hope Baker won’t have to take those hits, he’s smaller than Tyrod.

Yes his protection has been very bad, will say he is probably holding the ball to long, doesn't help him that I had to see 4-6 drops in the first two games either.

kskboys

Reaction score
It's one week, but will say the obvious Dak has been overrated and Tyrod underrated. Tyrod had no one to throw to his whole career, now Dak gets that opportunity now. I think Dak will do better, but his oline has to help him more too.
And suddenly those no ones were someone to throw to!!!!!

Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, not terrible.