Tyrod Taylor

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Idk, I don’t think he’s a bum. Just average. I mean, if there is one QB I think is most similar to Dak atm it’d be Tyrod. Both are mobile and both have a very conservative play style.

It made sense to start Tyrod. Especially with their very inconsistent pass protection. Did you see the hits he’s been taking? I hope Baker won’t have to take those hits, he’s smaller than Tyrod.
Tyrod is basically a homeless persons Dak

kskboys

Reaction score
Tyrod is basically a homeless persons Dak
Tyrod is a bottom five QB. He's seriously terrible. Much better served as a backup.

Dak has a ways to go, but he's easily better than Tyrod. I'm completely shocked that anyone thinks Tyrod is better. I hate to use the cliche, but I do wonder if they watch football.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tyrod is a bottom five QB. He's seriously terrible. Much better served as a backup.

Dak has a ways to go, but he's easily better than Tyrod. I'm completely shocked that anyone thinks Tyrod is better. I hate to use the cliche, but I do wonder if they watch football.
I watched him alot being from WNY. He looked good his first year in Buffalo. After that he couldnt even be a game manager