Tyron and La'el make a huge difference

ultron

Reaction score
You can see it and feel it & so can Dak. It makes a such a huge difference when these two guys are on the field. I know neither are probably 100% healthy, but we're really fortunate to have these guys.

Tyron got hurt when we were down by 2 points with a chance to drive down the field and win that game in New Orleans. He was out against the Packers and the Jets... He comes back and we blow out the Eagles. I think Dak feels 10x more confident when this man is simply on the field.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Tyron is better than any backup but he’s getting more holding calls at bad times than we need. Those are Drive killers.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Yes that’s the good thing and the problem...we need both stay on field to be productive. The drop off is the Grand Canyon.
As it is for most teams when almost half your starting offense is out.

We showed you can compensate for one guy, that’s not the QB, being out against GB. But having 2 tackles and 2 starting WRs makes you as bad talent wise as the Jets.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Tyron is better than any backup but he’s getting more holding calls at bad times than we need. Those are Drive killers.
He doesn’t have full quickness due to his ankle. He’s going to get beat from time to time.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Yep, but Connor Williams can almost single handly offset that difference

Reaction score
Tyron badly needs this bye week.

He struggled tonight playing on one and s half legs

Proof

Reaction score
Man. It may just be coincidence, but Dak “calls out” the team, and everyone who was questionable and/or unlikely plays?

Leadership??

endersdragon

Reaction score
Yes that’s the good thing and the problem...we need both stay on field to be productive. The drop off is the Grand Canyon.
True, but I think any team in the league can say the same thing. Most teams don't even have a decent swing tackle, much less a good 4th

Chrispierce

Reaction score
True, but I think any team in the league can say the same thing. Most teams don't even have a decent swing tackle, much less a good 4th
Well for us it’s more a rampant virus going on situation and given their recent history the T’s don’t hold up as long as they used too. Those are not favorable odds,but I figure if Smith can hold up they can play fine that way. If he doesn’t? They really got nothing there,maybe they sign someone over bye? I would myself...Fleming is like circling in a preset loss to me. I’m kinda thinking that’s what they’re thinking too...or hoping anyways.

cern

Reaction score
Man. It may just be coincidence, but Dak “calls out” the team, and everyone who was questionable and/or unlikely plays?

Leadership??
I think it helps motivate the lazy. I was surprised how many said he was throwing the team under the bus. peer pressure works better than admonitions from the coaches.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
As it is for most teams when almost half your starting offense is out.

We showed you can compensate for one guy, that’s not the QB, being out against GB. But having 2 tackles and 2 starting WRs makes you as bad talent wise as the Jets.
Yes,that’s my issue...our depth at T is a proven Halloween nightmare. I can sit here and hope they get healthy,and stay that way...but my better judgment knows that’s usually not going as planned. And no surprise already been injured this year too. That’s why I don’t put same faith as normally used to in them holding up. I have to assume Dallas signs or brings in someone this week to cover Fleming,he’s the guy when it all goes to toilet mode. They’d be crazy not to.