Tyron back to LT, Tyler to LG for minicamp

phildadon86

Reaction score
Drafting Mazi Smith and Schoonmaker were the right way to go.
Of course you would say that. This team can do no wrong. I loved the smith pick btw. And they could have used their third on a LG.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Anyone but Josh Ball
I'm not sure it would matter in minicamp if Ball was at RT. His shot at making the team rests of him showing versatility and improvement.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Use him as a swing tackle. To go into the season thinking he'll be a starter for a full season is nuts.
I'm not a fan of that. As long as Tyron is healthy he's probably going to be one of the best starting left tackles in the game. The area of concern is the questionable contingency plan for when he does get hurt.

Rayman70

Reaction score
this is why we have camp. THIS is the time to mix and match and find the best 5. I like it. When we find that out, I want us to stick with the same 5. LEAVE THEM AND LET THEM STAY PUT.

quickccc

Reaction score
Maybe Steele is closer than expected. Or they want try several different options. It is only Mini Camp and OTA's. So it is time to experiment..
............................................................. ^ ^ THIS

GMO415

Reaction score
Tyron will probably only play 8 games this season.

HanD

Reaction score
What’s crazy is I didn’t realize All-World LT (that SF STILL COUNTS ON) Trent Williams is 2.5 years OLDER than Tyron.
:omg:
Yeah tyron was 20 when he entered the league.