Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tyron Smith to Eagles
by <insert any ESPN/DMN/NFL/Grantland writer name>

Dallas Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith may be headed to the Eagles. A source close to Smith said the Pro Bowl tackle told him, "I love Philly" while eating a steak sandwich. More details after lunch.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
He got worked in the Pro Bowl.

Must be in decline.

We shouldn't let Jerrah hand out another bad contract so let's just cut him now before he costs too much and his skills decline?

Who's with me guyz?

Nope let's wait until he's 30 something, knicked up and totally disgruntled and then sign him to a 7 year contract.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He got worked in the Pro Bowl.

Must be in decline.

We shouldn't let Jerrah hand out another bad contract so let's just cut him now before he costs too much and his skills decline?

Who's with me guyz?

The art of subtlety has been lost forever by the OP. Not even close to what he/it strived for.

Aven8

Reaction score
How bout just not letting him play RT against the best defensive player in football? :)

Do we play Houston anytime soon? I hope not. Watt will make Doug Free look like Dan Bailey trying to block!

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
My source tells me that Smith will be cut tomorrow AM.

(Playing up the CowboysZone tradition of everyone having "sources").

Reaction score
How bout just not letting him play RT against the best defensive player in football? :)

Do we play Houston anytime soon? I hope not. Watt will make Doug Free look like Dan Bailey trying to block!

We play Houston next year.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
We play Houston next year.

Well guyz prepare to see more of Tyron getting destroyed by Watt. We're doomed. We should be looking OT in round 1 because he's clearly a bust like so many said here a few years ago on this site!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I hope he went to school yesterday. He tends to get sloppy with tech IMO and you ain't getting away with that against Watt.

DavidS

Reaction score
Tyron Smith to Eagles
by <insert any ESPN/DMN/NFL/Grantland writer name>

Dallas Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith may be headed to the Eagles. A source close to Smith said the Pro Bowl tackle told him, "I love Philly" while eating a steak sandwich. More details after lunch.

Ed Werder reported it too so it must be true

Status
Not open for further replies.