Twitter: Tyron Smith excited for new chapter

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
New Chapter or epilogue?.....Enjoy the Jets cold tub and rehab clinic, I have no doubt you'll be spending more time in there than on the field.....

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Came down to? It was always those two, and it was always who was going to pay more, which we all know was always going to be the Jets.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He is out of the circus, so he should be happy!
He has Aaron Rodgers at qb, and maybe a chance to actually get past the div round game.

If Rodgers can stay on the field they may have a good team.

John813

Reaction score
“And for the way things were looking in Dallas, I knew it was most likely going to be the Jets

Wonder what he meant by this. Did he want to stay but Dallas wasn't giving him any signs of wanting to re-sign him-unless it was dirt cheap?

Jayinem

Reaction score
Well I would say he gets to play for a real organization finally but not really, it's just the Jets.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
“And for the way things were looking in Dallas, I knew it was most likely going to be the Jets

Wonder what he meant by this. Did he want to stay but Dallas wasn't giving him any signs of wanting to re-sign him-unless it was dirt cheap?
I would think that's what he meant. He wanted to stay in Dallas, but they weren't offering, or at least not offering much. The Jets made him a deal that allows him to bet on himself to make his money.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Sounds like he doesn't like the dysfunction anymore.

stiletto

Reaction score
The Cowboys are simply telling all agents that they have no money. Pretty obvious.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Sounds like he really wanted to come back but the offers weren't even close. Good Luck legend

Cowboys93

Reaction score
He is out of the circus, so he should be happy!
He has Aaron Rodgers at qb, and maybe a chance to actually get past the div round game.

If Rodgers can stay on the field they may have a good team.
Out of one circus and into another lol

bewp7

Reaction score
first time in his career he get to protect a real quarterback

good for tyron

kento40

Reaction score

“I saw that, what they [the Jets] can do as far as the team, and everyone wants to win as any team does," Smith said Thursday, per the team's Twitter account. "I just feel like they have all the pieces together right now with the final pieces this offseason to produce a team that could go all the way. I played against Aaron [Rodgers] throughout my career a couple times [in the postseason]. I know what kind of quarterback he is. I know what he can do if you just give him a little bit of time. I'm just here to do my best to give him that time."

I don’t know how that reads that he wanted to come back but the boys had no money. It reads to me that he knows the boys aren’t going anywhere in the near future.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Good luck to Tyron. He finally realized that if he ever wants a chance at a SB, he needed to get out of Dallas. I'll be rooting for him.

Reaction score

The Jets are closer to playoff success than the Cowboys. That's what he meant

And he's right

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
We now know what Tryon's faith in Dak was...

not higher than a ruptured-Achillees, wanna-be-reality-star Aaron Rodgers at 39. I get it Tyron...I get it.