Tyron Smith expected to play

Kwyn

Reaction score
Cut the crap. Of course I am. I also root for a LT that can be relied upon. Smith is not that.
“At this point, who cares”

Seems like a reasonable question for me to ask after you posted that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
His playing status has been so up in the air this week it’s obvious he’s not 100%. If he does play, it will be interesting to see if he’s able to finish the game.

Creeper

Reaction score
They need a solid game from the LT position today. I hope he is not only good to go, but up to the task. No point in dressing a guy who can only give you a couple of series.
They need a solid game from the RT who will be responsible for keeping Reddick out of the backfield.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
“At this point, who cares”

Seems like a reasonable question for me to ask after you posted that.
Meaning Smith is always hurt. Always. The play more games without him it seems.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
No one can stand on the sidelines in full uniform and not play like Tyron.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Consider this. The only reason the team, read Jerry and Stephen, keep Tyron Smith, is their ability to restructure him at will. He is an ATM card for them as they kick his contract can down the road.

If he plays to any degree is insignificant compared to the benefit the team derives as he is a ready made salary cap money source.

This is not to say if he were to play a string of games in one season, that would not have a positive effect. But Tyron has become a live J. G. Wentworth debt settlement service.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Hasn’t Richards been playing tackle? Isn’t bass the backup guard
Richards has played some guard and was drafted to be a swing guy even though he played T at NC. Most people projected him to be a G in NFL.