Twitter: Tyron Smith impressive blocking

Tussinman

Reaction score
Currently the #2 highest ranked active lineman on PFF only behind teammate Zack Martin.

With Bakirati on IR, Trent Williams likely about be put on IR, and Terron Armstead currently injured all Tyron has to do is suit up and he should make the all-pro team

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
It's all about finally having that neck surgery last year. He looks healthy again. I don't know if they ever would have shut him down like that under Garrett because the team always needed him on the field.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
I remember a few threads the last two seasons that wanted to take Tyron out back and treat him like Ole Yeller. Some wanted to trade him for a bag of balls.

Yea I said they were tripping. He's making like half what the top tackles make now. Even if he were to miss a few games a year he's well worth the money he's making.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
In Soviet Russia....

Well, you still get blocked by Smith. Even Soviet Russia can't stop Smith.

Nothing can....

Nothing...

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Watch how far Zack Martin goes on those videos, often taking his guy with him. I miss guys like Madden who would call the games and gives the Oline more recognition.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Watch how far Zack Martin goes on those videos, often taking his guy with him. I miss guys like Madden who would call the games and gives the Oline more recognition.

Yeah, but Madden talking about how much they sweated their pants made me a little uncomfortable.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Let me just say again… Philbin is a fantastic OL coach. I haven’t seen the OL playing like this since Bill Callahan was the OL coach in 2014.

Frankly, I expected the OL to always fall short of that 2014 Callahan line. This one isn’t. It is at least as good as that 2014 OL… maybe better.

They will take Dallas deep into the playoffs if the defense holds up its end of the bargain (it is).

JayFord

Reaction score
Tyron has been more impressive than my last batch of potted meat

the last year off really did wonders for his body

manster4ever

Reaction score
I remember a few threads the last two seasons that wanted to take Tyron out back and treat him like Ole Yeller. Some wanted to trade him for a bag of balls.

Me too....damn disrespectful to an all time Cowboy great and a hall of famer. He was banged up for a while, but when healthy still the best in the biz at LT

Proof

Reaction score
Let me just say again… Philbin is a fantastic OL coach. I haven’t seen the OL playing like this since Bill Callahan was the OL coach in 2014.

Frankly, I expected the OL to always fall short of that 2014 Callahan line. This one isn’t. It is at least as good as that 2014 OL… maybe better.

They will take Dallas deep into the playoffs if the defense holds up its end of the bargain (it is).

and it's crazy that they haven't played with their full compliment yet.