Twitter: Tyron Smith injured at practice

stiletto

Reaction score
They like "their guys". Traded away Cooper for almost nothing because he missed two games because of the Cove. Seems like a double standard to me. They didn't even sign a quality swing tackle for when (not if) Tyron goes down and here we are.

RS12

Reaction score
You can tell McCarthy wants nothing to do with Tyron Smith anymore.
I will grant you that he has missed a lot of games the last 3 years a total of 22 games. However he has only given up two sacks and committed 12 penalties in those games. I am hard pressed to call that getting destroyed.

stiletto

Reaction score
I will grant you that he has missed a lot of games the last 3 years a total of 22 games. However he has only given up two sacks and committed 10 penalties in those games. I am hard pressed to call that getting destroyed.

He's a great part time player now, that gets paid quite a bit. Wonder what his salary "per game" is now, since he misses 1/3 of the season each year.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
But according to many on here he is in the best shape of his life! If these little injuries are happening now, I think it's safe to say that when he plays against 1's, his season will unfortunately take an early exit. I love this guy, but afraid his time has come as a starter. Painful to even say that...

Jarntt

Reaction score
My eyes aren't that good but I didn't see him grab a knee or ankle on that Twitter post. Just went down awkwardly. Could be cramping or just a strain of something? All we can do is hope for the best.
looked like he grabbed at it after he went down to me

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The reports out of camp aren’t very promising. He’s getting beat by Armstrong and Basham. No bueno

Every time I tell people he actually gets beat they laugh and bash me!! I watch him closely he's NOT the same player injured or not injured