Twitter: Tyron Smith officially ruled out

Kaiser

Reaction score
When I posted in the preseason the Cowboys would need to look for a LT in the draft, I got crapped on for my comment. T

Agree, I thought they would draft a project OT in the 4th or 5th round but apparently that didn't line up. And it does look like they did well drafting Pollard, Donovan Wilson, Joe Jackson and Michael Jackson with those picks.

Also Fleming was signed (and overpaid) to be the swing tackle exactly because of the Chaz Green debacle in Atlanta, that spot was filled regardless of what they did in the draft.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Against the Saints Smith was wearing an arm brace and a knee brace. And in the chronic back problems and we might be getting close to him having to say goodbye, for good. I really hope we draft his replacement next year, so we won't be caught off guard like we were with Witten's surprise retirement.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Smith out, Martin and Collins have a bad back. That tells me the running game may not be what it needs to be today.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Yeah , sorry , I should've retracted this post. You are correct, But, the back is still an ongoing issue.
You're right buddy, his back will always be an issue. Speaking from personal experience.

It's too bad because he seems like a really good guy and one of the best LT when healthy.