Tyron Smith, robot, alien you decide?

pancakeman

Reaction score
My wife looks at Salma Hayek and says "Damn! To have the looks and a body like that." I say the same thing when I look at Tyron Smith. Lol
I don't think you can assume Tyron Smith would be interested in you even if you did look like Salma Hayek.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Tyron = The Beast

latest

fansince68

Reaction score
Facebook

man this tall and at his weight should not look like this..first ballot HOF?

good to see him back

223927842_4479930958737752_7980920507456775801_n.jpg
I wish this photo had an alternate "xray" view so that we could see the bones and joints of the neck, shoulders, back and hips to see. Don't judge a book by the cover. He's not getting any younger. I hope he can muster up a couple more good seasons. Besides, there is always C19 to ruin a good season for most players these days.

conner01

Reaction score
He's the perfect mould for an LT, but inside and out. I can only imagine how much worse our cap situation would have been if he didn't sign such a long, team friendly deal. And supposedly a top guy off the field.

Its just a shame with his back and neck injuries...they sort of mildly derailed an otherwise lock HOF career.
He will still be in HOF when he retires
He has plenty of games left in him

Techsass

Reaction score
I appreciate it. Dislocated 8 times and have had 2 surgeries on it. Once was because I picked up a Mazda! Lol
I don't think the 9 lives thing applies to dogs, so you're probably safe. My last stick shift was a Mazda, if that's any consolation.