Twitter: Tyron Smith unlikely to play

Tussinman

Reaction score
another crazy thing is he only has one holding call in the last seven games and has been graded very high in those 7 games.

this back injury is pretty random, the only issue he had this year was that three or four game stretch where he was recovering from Prescott shattering his ankle

Tussinman

Reaction score
this is another player that they need to move on from in the offseason
moderate overreaction

If it wasn't for his jabroni quarterback shattering his ankle this would have been his cleanest bill of health year since 2016........

stiletto

Reaction score
They might not need to move on from him but I'd be for drafting his eventual replacement in the upcoming draft....He's damaged goods now.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
For as big as he is, this poor guy has injuries all over

As much as many won't want to admit or think about i think we've seen the last of Smith being a dominate LT. This is the 3rd year in a row with back issues and I think it's just going to get worse not better. This is just another good reason for not doing and silly stupid trades some fans lie to call for and use that 1st round pick on a new LT.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You don't believe Callahan wants to stick it to us after all that went down between him and Garrett?

What? Garrett made a offensive line coach also be OC. How is that creating any bad history? He was hired away because the skins also designated him as asst. head coach. Now that he's an intern head coach he gets to call plays again.

blueblood70

Reaction score
For a team that the talking heads and Cowboys Zone says that we dont have any injuries. It seems that our best players have been dealing with some type of injury all season. Dak's shoulder, Zack's back, Collins back, Tyrons back and ankle, LVEs neck, Tanks shoulder, Byron's hip and foot, Coopers leg and foot issues. I also think other guys are playing hurt that is not being reported. We are just as banged up as any team.
Lees Pec, Heath both shoulders, Gifford broken arm, Woods DT ankle issues, pollard missed game , and other to name a few more..there are more..i guess we havent had as many season ending type injurie's to key players so they claim we are healthier and lucky but really we are not..

Its the nfl week 17 guys, this is football, players are all banged up in some way..

Im sure if somehow we make it to the playoff game Smith will be available, we shouldnt need him to beat Washington..

J_Allen

Reaction score
I wonder if Connor Williams can move to right tackle and we can move La'el Collins to left tackle next season?