Video: Tyron Smith vs. Nick Bosa

Brooksey

Reaction score
I know what I saw. Bosa was pushing Tyron all over the place, collapsing the pocket and even into Dak. Control your Dak hate. Dak did not play well half the time.
You know what you saw? I don't think you do, what you see is called blind love. Btw, I have no Dak hate, my dog is named Dak.

Yes Bosa had 2 pressures, Tyron was beat at the one minute and 1:45 mark. What about the the other 40 plays? Nothing. You don't watch those?

Give me the time of a pressure past the 2 min mark.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You know what you saw? I don't think you do, what you see is called blind love. Btw, I have no Dak hate, my dog is named Dak.

Yes Bosa had 2 pressures, Tyron was beat at the one minute and 1:45 mark. What about the the other 40 plays? Nothing. You don't watch those?

Give me the time of a pressure past the 2 min mark.
Your dog better run and hide from your Dak hate. lol

HungryLion

Reaction score
I feel like Tyron’s level of play will
He just fine at LT, while he is healthy. He is still an above average tackle. I chalk up some of his struggles at RT as him playing a position he hasn’t since his rookie year.

It’s him being healthy I worry about.

gtb1943

Reaction score
your attempt to make a case for Tyron was a big fat fail. Bosa dominated Tyron. did Bosa win all the battles? no, Tyron one about 3 or 4 on what was on the video above, but most plays, in the early part of your video Tyron was on the back of his feet, in a weak position and got pushed and the QB was rushed to make throws. several plays they gave Tyron help and double teamed Bosa including a couple of them with Martin helping out, because he couldn't do it alone. SF ran a few stunts on Tyron side, where Bosa's job was to lead Tyron to the inside allowing a blitzer to go right behind him and create pressure.

you actually proved tyron was absolutely horrible in this game.
Yawn. Bosa was not a real factor in this game. Your claims are not substantiated

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lol at the homers clinging to the notion that Bosa completely wrecked that game. Of course he affected the game on a few plays. He’s the best defensive lineman in the game currently. I want to see the games where the tackle opposite gives zero ground on 90 plus percent of the plays vs Bosa where Bosa is healthy.

97 percent of the blame for lack of passing success goes to Dak-who looked panicked even with time. There was half yard separation for many wide receivers or running backs for much of the game. Better be able to still execute those if you are going to win in the playoffs versus great defenses. If we had Tyreek Hill, Jamarr Chase, Justin Jefferson…lol
He's not the best, micah is better. Difference is micah went against Trent who is miles better than tyron ever was. Bosa the very next game was silent vs lane Johnson. I niners had tyron instead of trent micah would've ate nicely

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Who won the matchup? Bosa had two pressures, one tackle and no sacks.

He pressured early but later Tyron totally shuts him down in the second half of the tape.

Check the ball down Dak. A franchise QB should not lose a game to Mr. Irrelevant. Tyron will be fine with more reps. That is the problem. Can his injuries allow him more play and reps.

Blitzen

Reaction score
He's not the best, micah is better. Difference is micah went against Trent who is miles better than tyron ever was. Bosa the very next game was silent vs lane Johnson. I niners had tyron instead of trent micah would've ate nicely
Tyron in his first 5-8 years was better/equal to Trent. Quit being ridiculous. Bosa is the best all around end (run game/pass game). Micah is the best pass rusher. Philly did next to nothing early in the championship game other than the incomplete/complete pass to Devonta Smith. The defense got worn down with zero offense.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For an old, injured Tyron playing out of position against one of best pass rushers in the NFL in his prime, I would say this was a good performance. Bosa did not wreck this game.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
All I saw was a putrid offense but that would be off topic.
Yeah, i know it was supposed to show Tyron vs. Bosa....but all i saw was Dak vs himself. Seeing ghosts out there. Dammmm he played so poorly and was as scatter armed as ever. He was lucky he didn't have more interceptions and another returned for TD in that one. And he is supposed to lead this team to the promised land?

I tried to look away, but so dammmm awful play. Ray Charles could see that.