Tyron still available

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
The market seems slow for him maybe he will come back to Dallas with his tail between his legs. :muttley:

Carson

Reaction score
They are trying to do something. Is the Star office even open?
Their boat was spotted in the Bahamas yesterday.

They likely start making moves tomorrow. they have to be under the cap by the season beginning tomorrow so I think they’ll make moves after that

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
signing Tyron fills a need, and this team has a lot of them
May be considered less of a need than other spots. We drafted Tyler, a college tackle, to be his eventual replacement, liked what we saw from Richards at LT and liked what we saw from Bass at LG. Center is a need. Tyron allows us to keep Tyler at guard, where he played at an All-Pro level ... so I'm not saying re-signing him wouldn't be a good thing.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
May be considered less of a need than other spots. We drafted Tyler, a college tackle, to be his eventual replacement, liked what we saw from Richards at LT and liked what we saw from Bass at LG. Center is a need. Tyron allows us to keep Tyler at guard, where he played at an All-Pro level ... so I'm not saying re-signing him wouldn't be a good thing.
signing Tyron and moving Hoffman to center solidifies the OL for now, and if a good OL falls to us even better.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
signing Tyron and moving Hoffman to center solidifies the OL for now, and if a good OL falls to us even better.
I like signing Tyron. I don't like Hoffman being our center option going into the draft. I won't be surprised if he is (and if we don't re-sign Tyron).