Tyron to the Jets

khiladi

Reaction score
Goes to show you--once again--- 99.7% of NFL players care about the MONEY foremost and not winning a SB. Tyron is not going to any SB playing with the Jets ( or the Cowboys) for that matter
If Rodgers comes back and that defense, they got a shot.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
They’ll have to teach Tyron to stop blocking after 2.5 seconds. The ball’s coming out much faster than he’s used to .

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I got a trade back scenario for you. I, like you am a big fan of Graham Barton. I would do the Travis Frederick trade all over again. This time with Baltimore because I know they want one of those wideouts. Get two extra 4th roundish type picks from Baltimore along with their 1st pick for 24. What you think?
Saw a recent mock where the Bills gave us the last pick in the 3rd rd to move up from 29

Jimbo123

Reaction score
I already did earlier in this thread. Look at page 3 or 4.

Here...

Draft Texas OT Christian Jones late in the 3rd and Miami C Matt Lee late in the 5th. Oline gets fixed.

If you want me to add some tape, just say so.
Miami C Matt Lee rated 10th best C in the draft.
OT Christian Jones (very poor athletic) is not rated in the top 10
Oline fixed???

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Miami C Matt Lee rated 10th best C in the draft.
OT Christian Jones (very poor athletic) is not rated in the top 10
Oline fixed???
I don't go by the sports "analysts" who get many of these picks wrong. I go by video tapes. Would you like for me to include some videos so you can see for yourself if they are good/talented enough for you or not?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Goes to show you--once again--- 99.7% of NFL players care about the MONEY foremost and not winning a SB. Tyron is not going to any SB playing with the Jets ( or the Cowboys) for that matter
Goes to show you that Jerry Jones and family got yall believing they actually care about the fanbase or winning Super Bowls.

JayFord

Reaction score
shouldnt nobody be complaining

yall wanted him gone anyways

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Not really arguing that part. More confused by the plan for the o-line since resigning him last year. Moving Tyler off of LT without a long term plan is crazy. Should have just moved on from Tyron last year to avoid the position dance with Tyler and build continuity on the line
No. We didn't know that Tyler would emerge as an amazing guard. Honestly, that is his position. He's gonna take holding calls on the outside because he mauls people and the refs don't usually see that from tackles.