Tyron to the Jets

Carson

Reaction score
That’s a win for Tyron though.

Dude grinds at work.
lol. To hit his “incentives” he must play 90% of the snaps.

For a dude who has missed multiple games since 2015, it’s a max $6.5 deal

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
OL in shambles. RB room basically empty. In need of an upgrade at WR3. Not to mention the defense which needs help.

it wouldn’t be so bad if the team actually participated in free agency.
They have to be tanking. There's no other explanation.

Good luck Tyron. I'd probably even root for AR if it would get you a ring.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I don’t think it is gonna end well.
What we saw last year was a solid player, but not an all pro or pro bowl player any longer. Jets are paying him to be that type of player. Add in his lack of healthy, nobody knows if he is going to play 12 or 5 games next season.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
What we saw last year was a solid player, but not an all pro or pro bowl player any longer. Jets are paying him to be that type of player. Add in his lack of healthy, nobody knows if he is going to play 12 or 5 games next season.
Yeah. Nobody wants to admit this but the problem with our run game was not just scheme. Tyron and Tyler B. were not holding up.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Good move for the “all in” Jets. Also good move for us not to sign him. Tyler is ready to take over there and those resources need to go elsewhere.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Would be hilarious if Tyron can't go after camp leading to Rogers tearing an ACL in the first snap again.

RoboQB

Reaction score
for a solida 5.5 games, then the Jets doctors will be working overtime
He started 13 regular season games last year.
847 snaps (most since 2019).
Called for holding twice last year.
You may be right but I'm not going to bash him.
I hope he has a(nother) Pro Bowl year.

Carson

Reaction score
He started 13 regular season games last year.
847 snaps (most since 2019).
Called for holding twice last year.
You may be right but I'm not going to bash him.
I hope he has a(nother) Pro Bowl year.
You think the jets let him skip practice all season?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
AP 2nd team.

Best season since 2016, grade wise.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You know the hypocrisy in here of some of y'all many people for about four years now said Tyron Smith needs to be cut Jerry Jones holds on to people for very much too long, doesn't cut them soon enough, etcetera,
now that he's finally cut nobody cares about his injuries nobody cares about the money and the spot he's taking on the roster and I get it man he's a long time legacy player that fans love..

Can I go around look on other threads the same people that are in here some of them upset that tyrone's not here anymore are questioning like our new linebackers 32 years old and worrying about him holding up even though he played seventeen games two years ago and 14 games last year they wanna question every move Jerry makes on both sides of the coin it's it's hypocrites you guys are bipolar... I mean I've seen people in here that want Derrick Henry he could be washed any minute that man could fall off a Cliff four games in he's been injured before his numbers are slowing down he literally isn't the same player he has been and the pay that man $9 million I don't know which is it you don't want older aging players especially at running back but you want him or I remember when it was time to cut zeke he said don't pay running backs too much on 2nd contracts but the whole list this year everybody wanted to bring over running back to fit that bill you do not wanna pay them the money they got this offseason and yet you're clamoring for it...

Jerry signs an older linebacker that fits Mike Zimmer system you wanna start special threads saying Kenny hold up now you want Tyrone back none of y'all really understand the offseason almost every player that's left so far we all predicted it most of us knew this was gonna happen it's not leaving more holes than other teams have to fill it's about the same I mean I've seen Buffalo seems to be ripping their roster apart but they're not tanking they're not worried about losing it's just part of the NFL it's business everyone's moving pieces around they lose players they fill holes with other players of similar caliber not always better not all these moves are making your team better it's just making your team whole,

But some of these comments in here are laughable , it's a joke it literally you speaking out of the side of your mouth because which is it you don't want injury prone players lasting a long time and being paid too much or your petitioning to have them come here or you're worried about the ones that are brought here because of that problem none of it makes any sense you're overreacting it's six months till game one we'll worry about the roster when it's built and it's finalized which will be all the way up until the week of game one and also before the trade deadline there's a lot of moves still left to be made with a lot of players still out there and these threads are making me laugh and not in a good way....​

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No doubt that they have to get more athletic up front
I got a trade back scenario for you. I, like you am a big fan of Graham Barton. I would do the Travis Frederick trade all over again. This time with Baltimore because I know they want one of those wideouts. Get two extra 4th roundish type picks from Baltimore along with their 1st pick for 24. What you think?