Tyron to the Jets

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Great news. He is with the Jets so we will not see Tyron. Plus we get another comp pick. We now have 4 baby…… Yes…… :thumbup:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Kick Tyler to LT, Bass, Hoffman, Zack and Steele.

Run with it.
If Solari's worth a **** that should be fine.

I ain't a Solari fan myself but that's a whole different post altogether.
100% teams dont get all pros at every OL position to succeed..JG had that AND STILL lost thats how bad he was..2014 and 2016 should be your Jerry *** calls..its never like that

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I really didn't think anything of this until it happened. Tyron was a great Cowboy. This feels like Emmitt playing for the Cards.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anybody thinking Tyler Smith is anywhere near this guy's level is so off-base

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Hope he does great, should have gone to KC to get a ring. I'm happy to move on, lets get some youth on the O line.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
2 of the first 3 draft picks need to be OL. And immediate contributors.
What? come on man..what teams have 3 to 4 all pro OL every year..again JG screwed this fanbase, most teams have 1 count them 1 all pro OL when they win..not 5 you guys have been JG conditioned..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Except we really do not know for sure. We know he is a great LG. We know he is at worst an average T. He might be a great T but we do not know that yet.
he played it at top 5 his rookie year

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If you need more than 1 all pro OL to run your offense you need another OC..period..again JG ruined this fanbase