Tyrone Crawford Fan Club

timb2

Reaction score
Yes I know you Tyrone Crawford fans are out there. Who doesn't want a RDE pass rusher who can get you 2 sacks a season and top off his superior play by finding a way to injured reserve every season. I don't care if this is DeMarcus Lawrence's buddy. Lawrence has played like crap since signing the big contractalso. I want to see two edge rushers drafted and Crawford out the door I'm sick of this broke down crap from him. I want some better edge rushers.Crawford also starting getting to the QB in worthless games like the Bengals. It's why we are not drafting 4th and could get a boatload of picks to make a dynasty

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Crawford has been spending time as a DT not RDE. Aldon smith and Gregory have been playing RDE not Crawford

Londonboy

Reaction score
If this is His fan club, I'd love to see what the Tyrone Crawford haters club are saying.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Crawford was always (since his last contract) been overpaid. He had value for a couple of years there, but his play never justified the contract...

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Yes I know you Tyrone Crawford fans are out there. Who doesn't want a RDE pass rusher who can get you 2 sacks a season and top off his superior play by finding a way to injured reserve every season. I don't care if this is DeMarcus Lawrence's buddy. Lawrence has played like crap since signing the big contractalso. I want to see two edge rushers drafted and Crawford out the door I'm sick of this broke down crap from him. I want some better edge rushers.Crawford also starting getting to the QB in worthless games like the Bengals. It's why we are not drafting 4th and could get a boatload of picks to make a dynasty

Is he retiring after all?

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score

Basham got his #98.