Video: Tyrone Crawford, fans bash him, he is a key cog

Blackthorn

Reaction score

Fans bash Tyrone Crawford but I think he is essential to this defense. He is worth his extension. When he received his extension, fans went nuts. To me, after reflecting on his body of work. He is a key cog in the defensive line rotation. He can play anywhere along the line and his motor works non-stop. I don't think he is a D-Ware or D-Law, however his skill-set has great value. He is relentless, plays through injury and appears to be a leader along the sideline when coaches and players are preparing between series.

I think this will be his best year yet since the rotation has finally come together. I think this line will be legendary this season, and for generations to come they will talk how great this line was and that Crawford was the first piece of the puzzle. At the 7:12 mark, that's why he is great for Dallas. 12:00 mark Stabbed 17 times and kept fighting. Dude is a beast.

Tell me what do you think? Am I onto something or am I on something? Comment down below.

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score

Fans bash Tyrone Crawford but I think he is essential to this defense. He is worth his extension. When he received his extension fans went nuts. To me, after reflecting on his body of work. He is a key cog in the defensive line rotation. He can play anywhere along the line and his motor works non-stop. I don't think he is a D-Ware or D-Law, however his skill-set has great value. He is relentless, plays through injury and appears to be a leader along the side-line when coaches and players are preparing between series.

I think this will be his best year yet since the rotation has finally come together. I think this line will be legendary this season, and for generations to come they will talk how great this line was and that Crawford was the first piece of the puzzle. At the 7:12 mark, that's why he is great for Dallas. Stabbed 17 times and kept fighting. Dude is a beast.

Tell me what do you think? Am I onto something or am I on something? Comment down below.

No accounting for burn barrel buddy want a be's. Too many think that arrogance and insult are virtues...

CWR

Reaction score

Fans bash Tyrone Crawford but I think he is essential to this defense. He is worth his extension. When he received his extension fans went nuts. To me, after reflecting on his body of work. He is a key cog in the defensive line rotation. He can play anywhere along the line and his motor works non-stop. I don't think he is a D-Ware or D-Law, however his skill-set has great value. He is relentless, plays through injury and appears to be a leader along the side-line when coaches and players are preparing between series.

I think this will be his best year yet since the rotation has finally come together. I think this line will be legendary this season, and for generations to come they will talk how great this line was and that Crawford was the first piece of the puzzle. At the 7:12 mark, that's why he is great for Dallas. 12:00 mark Stabbed 17 times and kept fighting. Dude is a beast.

Good post, I like Crawford hes solid.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
This was a great video. I think Crawford has the season we’ve all been waiting on.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
People complain about his contract but it one of the biggest myths out there

It was announced as a 5/45m deal but it really was a 6/46m deal....... 7.5m is not a ton of money for a starting 3T/DE with good production and never misses time

He is owed 3/21m for the next 3 seasons with none guaranteed..... with ADonald getting 23m a year it is even better

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
People complain about his contract but it one of the biggest myths out there

It was announced as a 5/45m deal but it really was a 6/46m deal....... 7.5m is not a ton of money for a starting 3T/DE with good production and never misses time

He is owed 3/21m for the next 3 seasons with none guaranteed..... with ADonald getting 23m a year it is even better
It is a lot of money at the time for a jag playing out of position. That did nothing to even warrant that type of deal. His cap hit this year rivals top 10 dt and de money. He's not close to that production.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
you are right. the contract was the problem (mistake by FO not the player). but it hasn't been as bad as many say it has been. You need guys like this on the team.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You shouldn't be drinking this early..... TCrawford is so much more than a JAG

He is our second best DL and is paid as he should be..... it would only hurt more to lose DLaw
Just because he is "OUR" second best lineman doesn't mean he is good. I used to say the same thing about bum *** scandrick. We can get a guy for half the price to do what he does. It's not crawfords fault, he would probably have had a way better career playing for a 3-4 that had him play as his natural 5t.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Just because he is "OUR" second best lineman doesn't mean he is good. I used to say the same thing about bum *** scandrick. We can get a guy for half the price to do what he does. It's not crawfords fault, he would probably have had a way better career playing for a 3-4 that had him play as his natural 5t.
No chance ...... how did CThorton do......how about HMelton...... TMcClain couldn't play more than 2 games.....draft a MCollins or Tapper??????

Seems like you are talking out your butt

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
No chance ...... how did CThorton do......how about HMelton...... TMcClain couldn't play more than 2 games.....draft a MCollins or Tapper??????

Seems like you are talking out your butt
Do you forget how often crawford has been injured. Just because the coaches have a thing for ty craw doesn't make him good. And they can only keep a certain amount of guys. When he finally does get cut after this year let me know if another team picks him up. That shows how good a player is. Not because he is one of garretts snitch boys that this team loves so much. And can you give some stats on how good he is? Has he made a pro bowl? all pro? lead the league in anything? top 10 in sacks? forced fumbles? Give me something other that the trash that garrett and marinelli throw up

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Im ok with him at DT in a rotation.

I just hated it when he was progress stopping Gregory, Taco, and Dorance Armstrong.

Looks like the Cowboys agreed with me and kicked him inside.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Do you forget how often crawford has been injured. Just because the coaches have a thing for ty craw doesn't make him good. And they can only keep a certain amount of guys. When he finally does get cut after this year let me know if another team picks him up. That shows how good a player is. Not because he is one of garretts snitch boys that this team loves so much. And can you give some stats on how good he is? Has he made a pro bowl? all pro? lead the league in anything? top 10 in sacks? forced fumbles? Give me something other that the trash that garrett and marinelli throw up
He almost never misses games since 2013

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
You shouldn't be drinking this early..... TCrawford is so much more than a JAG

He is our second best DL and is paid as he should be..... it would only hurt more to lose DLaw
If he is our second-best DL, that's a problem.

He's almost certainly a cap casualty after this year.