Video: Tyrone Crawford, fans bash him, he is a key cog

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Fans bash Tyrone Crawford but I think he is essential to this defense. He is worth his extension. When he received his extension, fans went nuts. To me, after reflecting on his body of work. He is a key cog in the defensive line rotation. He can play anywhere along the line and his motor works non-stop. I don't think he is a D-Ware or D-Law, however his skill-set has great value. He is relentless, plays through injury and appears to be a leader along the sideline when coaches and players are preparing between series.

I think this will be his best year yet since the rotation has finally come together. I think this line will be legendary this season, and for generations to come they will talk how great this line was and that Crawford was the first piece of the puzzle. At the 7:12 mark, that's why he is great for Dallas. 12:00 mark Stabbed 17 times and kept fighting. Dude is a beast.

Tell me what do you think? Am I onto something or am I on something? Comment down below.

Keep smoking buddy.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
To me he has always been a 3-4 DE playing in 4-3. Team switched and he was left without a position I think he has played every position on the line. He is decent no were near what they are paying him. If he is ever going to be a beast this is his time with Irving gone he will have Taco and Gregory on one side and Lawrence on the other forcing QBs up where Crawford should see some decent sack opportunities.

Watching this D-line and Jaylon is what excites me the most going into the season.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
People complain about his contract but it one of the biggest myths out there

It was announced as a 5/45m deal but it really was a 6/46m deal....... 7.5m is not a ton of money for a starting 3T/DE with good production and never misses time

He is owed 3/21m for the next 3 seasons with none guaranteed..... with ADonald getting 23m a year it is even better

That is the only reason he gets heat. They signed him early to what seemed like huge money at the time and he didn’t really take off. He was solid but didn’t seem worth his contract. Now, in today’s market, he is totally worth his deal. In fact, by next year he may start complaining about being underpaid.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Crawford, once again, playing the jack of all trades role on our Dline. His nickname should be Swiss Army Knife. :p

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
It is a 7m average...... 3yr/21m for 2018-2020
you always play this f****** game with his contract. His cap hit this year is 9 million. The post stated cap hit not average cap hit. This cap hit this year puts him almost top 10 most in the league. His production isn't even in the same atmosphere. Just because he is asked to move around and be a jag at every position on the line doesn't make his value go up.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
you always play this f****** game with his contract. His cap hit this year is 9 million. The post stated cap hit not average cap hit. This cap hit this year puts him almost top 10 most in the league. His production isn't even in the same atmosphere. Just because he is asked to move around and be a jag at every position on the line doesn't make his value go up.
only because you refuse to be honest about it

you only point to the 10m cap hit......not the 2m and 4m cap hit

it is called lies by omission

His contract is 7.5m APY and he has 3/21m left on it.....PERIOD

Batman1980

Reaction score
only because you refuse to be honest about it

you only point to the 10m cap hit......not the 2m and 4m cap hit

it is called lies by omission

His contract is 7.5m APY and he has 3/21m left on it.....PERIOD

Still too much for a JAG, time to stop accepting JAGs at DT and get some real dogs at that position.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Still too much for a JAG, time to stop accepting JAGs at DT and get some real dogs at that position.
That is like your opinion man

He is much more than a JAG..... he is not replaceable on the team right now or in FAs available.... that is the definition of a JAG

He would be a brutal loss if he was unable to play this year