WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tyrone Crawford
‏@TCrawford98
5m5 minutes ago

.@dallascowboys Victory Monday Love from @bravenproducts & @Win_Win ! Customized especially for my D-line brothers! #cowboyszone #WorkK
270a-1f3fd.png

C0tGKwEVEAAWgcF.jpg

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
What, no $5,000 diamond jewelry like Zeke gave to Dak? lol. Nice to see teammates show love to one another. Now finish the fight in the playoffs!

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Do we have examples of this type of intra-team gift giving from previous teams?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
The best gift they can get for each other is a Vinny.

No one can take that one away.......ever.

The Realist

Reaction score
Someone gives some other people a nice and unexpected gift and we still have people in our society that imply that they're selfish and should have done better. :facepalm:

That's not what it's about at all. I could care less what he gives teammates or if he gives them anything at all. It's about him getting one of the worst contracts the Cowboys have ever handed out.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's about $150 per speaker.........
Is this just a factual statement or is there an underlying agenda to this post? I'm not accusing you of anything, honestly. I appreciate the info.

Either way, most people would think thats still a nice gesture given that he didnt have to give them anything at all.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Is this just a factual statement or is there an underlying agenda to this post? I'm not accusing you of anything, honestly. I appreciate the info.

Either way, most people would think thats still a nice gesture given that he didnt have to give them anything at all.
I googled it and those speakers are $150.......

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score