Twitter: Tyrone Crawford on Trysten Hill

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought he showed the effort last year but looked like he needed to get stronger. It sounds like he may have gotten after it in the offseason.
Alot of his problems last year seemed to be maturity based. Him coming dialed in is very good. He should he able to significant snaps even if he doesnt start. I think he is a better raw talent than Gallimore. They both have close to equal burst, but Hill's change of direction is much better

Hadenough

Reaction score
I hope Hill does take advantage of his opportunities because I dont want label him as another wasted pick. On another note it sounds like Crawford is a bit of a mentor to the young guys which can help this team.

Swagger

Reaction score
Apparently all the guys refer to Crawford as TC. The banter is amazing, as in off the scale, and the young guns all look up to him like an older brother figure.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Good to hear such praise for Hill coming from Crawford. Mike McCarthy had some good things to say about Hill recently, also. He said Hill was asking lots of questions in their meetings recently. Also said he was doing very well in practice. Seems like things are looking up for him lately. Evidently, he's maturing nicely and getting with the program. This is very good news -- really happy for the guy.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I wish I could believe this, but it is a friend with a very bias view of him telling us that. We will see, if he had like 5-6 sacks this year I would be in awe with how far he has come from.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I like reading it, of course, but you won't find a quote from CCraw saying a bad thing about any of his teammates.

True -- I've heard some good things about Crawford being a good locker room presence.

Hope TC stays healthy this year. He's had more than his share of injuries, that's for sure.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I wish I could believe this, but it is a friend with a very bias view of him telling us that. We will see, if he had like 5-6 sacks this year I would be in awe with how far he has come from.

Hill had strength issues last year but has gotten stronger, according to some recent reports. Yeah, let's hope he develops into a useful DT. We'll be needing someone to step up for the loss of Gerald McCoy. It's either him or Neville Galimore, from the looks of things.