UDFA Running Backs

Mitch

Reaction score

RUNNING BACKS​

1. Blake Watson, Memphis | Broncos (Tom Pelissero)
  2. Cody Schrader, Missouri | San Francisco 49ers
  3. Kendall Milton, Georgia | Philadelphia Eagles
  4. Austin Jones, USC | Commanders (Agent)
  5. George Holani, Boise State | Seahawks (Mike Garafolo)
  6. Frank Gore Jr., Southern Miss | Bills (Cameron Wolfe)
  7. Dillon Johnson, Washington | Titans (Tom Pelissero)
  8. Emani Bailey, TCU | Chiefs (Tom Pelissero)
  9. Jaden Shirden, Monmouth | Carolina Panthers
  10. Elijah Collins, Oklahoma State |Cincinnati Bengals
  11. Aidan Robbins, BYU | Cleveland Browns
  12. Jacob Kibodi, Louisiana New Orlean Saints
  13. Deshaun Fenwick, Oregon State
  14. Jabari Small, Tennessee
  15. Carson Steele, UCLA | Chiefs (Tom Pelissero)
  16. Michael Wiley, Arizona Washington Commanders
  17. Nathaniel Peat, Missouri
  18. Daijun Edwards, Georgia | Steelers (Team)
  19. Justin Strong, Southern Illinois Indianapolis Colts
  20. DJ Williams, Arizona
  21. Dylan McDuffie, Kansas
  22. Miyan Williams, Ohio State
  23. C'Bo Flemister, Pittsburgh
  24. Kavosiey Smoke, Colorado
  25. Lorenzo Lingard, Akron | Jaguars (Tom Pelissero)
  26. Sean Tyler, Minnesota

Ones in red have not signed with a profootball team yet. Lets GO Dallas, ALL IN ????
I have added running backs that have signed with teams all ready.
I have a very hard time believing Dallas is ALL IN AT RUNNING BACK
I can’t understand why we didn’t get the three or four most intriguing guys from that list. There‘s no team in the NFL where these guys would have a better chance to not only make the roster but get on the field, so it‘s a fail from both sides - from us, as expected, but from their management as well, they should have called Jerry for once.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cowboys signed him.
I know fans are getting up in arms about the running back I prefer they fix the trenches and they made a big effort yesterday so far in the offseason and make sure the offensive line is going to have enough options to have a premier five on the field....

You cannot have a good run game without any great offensive line, I'd rather have the line with some average to good running backs behind it those guys will as a committee do really well if the blocking is there...

. I'm not saying they don't have work to do but the fact is we have Royce, Rico, Vaughn ,hunter, and now this kid Peat plus they're going to add a veteran we have five months to get this worked out...

this might end up being like 2018 with the receivers and we ended up having to get Amari Cooper , they might see early on like right before the season starts or the first couple weeks of the season this isn't working and they'll go make a trade.....

they may do that anyway if people would give this thing time September's a long ways away.... I'm sure they have some kind of list keeping guys in mind if possible, trades or if they get cut they're watching the wire there are a lot of players that are about to be released in the next month it could start tomorrow...

So, when it becomes an issue we can worry about it then..

I think Dallas cowboy fans are used to having one of the best running backs in the league we always seem to have guys like zeke or DeMarco Murray you know if you wanna add Marion Barber and Emmett Smith and Tony Dorsett and Herschel Walker and it goes on and on and it's very odd of how they're handling this right now and I think it's uncomfortable for fans and yes I was hoping they got one of the top five running backs in the draft and it just didn't work out...

But it's not an issue until it is five months till September,

I can't repeat that hard enough,

I believe they're going to bring in a veteran it may not be just zeke it could be dalvin cook or it could be somebody they make a trade for teams are now going to be looking to move players after the draft I mean some teams... I don't understand The Jets why they got two dudes who were ranked the same in the draft why they draft 2 running backs when they have a premier running back one of those three guys are going to be let go before the season it's going to be like that all over the NFL,

Theres going to be positions that they're going to have to thin out and they're going to either trade them or cut them.. they're going to be a running back the Cowboys are going to roll with, it just doesn't look like it now...

rambo2

Reaction score
It appears when Jerry and Stephen devalue a position, they go all-in with that. They've been talking down the position since the season ended and it's showing in their action. They take some of the worst overreactionary stances.
It came down to that they wanted the linebacker and the backs flew off the board and the corner and receiver fell to them. That’s it and they are going to fill running back another way. The corner and receiver look to be good players.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
And yet, they used eight of their 30 visits on RBs. Which implies that they did, in fact, view it as a position they needed to prioritize.

Then, of course - they don't pick up a single RB in the draft or UDFA.

There is no process, no plan, no blueprint. Nothing these guys do makes a lick of sense.
That's incredible.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And yet, they used eight of their 30 visits on RBs. Which implies that they did, in fact, view it as a position they needed to prioritize.

Then, of course - they don't pick up a single RB in the draft or UDFA.

There is no process, no plan, no blueprint. Nothing these guys do makes a lick of sense.
Seems like it would indicate they didn’t like what they saw which is interesting.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It came down to that they wanted the linebacker and the backs flew off the board and the corner and receiver fell to them. That’s it and they are going to fill running back another way. The corner and receiver look to be good players.
Don't have a problem with the corner and receiver. I question the linebacker, especially since we could have been at the front of the backs flying off the board. We'll see how it goes. If our running game isn't a problem and Liufua performs better than Lloyd, then I can't argue with taking him instead.

Chasing6

Reaction score
When is the Supplement draft sometime in July?

Do we have any hope for a RB there?