Udfa WR TJ Vasher

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
TJ Vasher

6'6", 216 lbs., 37.0" verticle.

Surprised to see TJ Vasher went undrafted. Glad to see the Cowboys sign him as a UDFA.

As a hardcore Longhorn supporter, I saw TJ Vasher light up the Longhorn defenses in recent years many times. With his height, weight, adequate speed, excellent hands and good athleticism, Vasher could become a weapon worth developing even further.

He kind of reminds me of Terrell Owens but taller. Needs more grooming but definitely plays with some fire and freakish athleticism. It will be interesting to see if Vasher makes the team.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
TJ Vasher

Surprised to see TJ Vasher went undrafted. Glad to see the Cowboys sign him as a UDFA.

As a hardcore Longhorn supporter, I saw TJ Vasher light up the Longhorn defenses in recent years many times. With his height, weight, adequate speed, excellent hands and good athleticism, Vasher could become a weapon worth developing even further.

He kind of reminds me of Terrell Owens but taller. Needs more grooming but definitely plays with some fire and freakish athleticism. It will be interesting to see if Vasher makes the team.

Reminds me of a skinny Plaxico Burress.

But more fun to watch and root for.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
TJ Vasher

He's already my pet cat, got off him!!!!!!

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
How’s his route running and separation skills because you know who our qb is. Ball placement and high pointing The football ain’t a concept in our offense with Dak and I’m one of the biggest Dak supporter.

Ken

Reaction score
TJ Vasher

I like what I see of him. He reminds me of a Plaxico Burress or Alshon Jeffery though. Nothing like T.O.

conner01

Reaction score
I knew we didn’t need no Stinkin’ Pitts.
If I was him day one I’d be watch film on Gallup route running
He’s not quick as a Cooper but Gallup is so good at selling double moves
A guy that tall against shorter CB’s who can run decent routes can be a weapon and cut out a spot on a team
I’d look at ST too
Kid is tall and can jump he might be able to block a kick or something too
The little things can be huge in making a roster

conner01

Reaction score
I like what I see of him. He reminds me of a Plaxico Burress or Alshon Jeffery though. Nothing like T.O.
Burgess is a good comparison and he managed a very good career
CB’s tend to be shorter guys, except our new ones lol
That height with solid route running could work
I like the WR’s we got as UDFA
Some interesting guys there and should be at least one make this roster, maybe two

Big_D

Reaction score
Love the size. First catch in the highlight reel and he comes down with the OBJ. Nice!!! I always root for these big receivers. Hope he "catches" on.