Ugh, just figured out why Crayton is talking stupid

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1737884 said:
I agree. I like Crayton and think he does a decent job and hope we can keep him. I would like to see him raise his game up another level and I think he can.

he already has...he just keeps getting better too...

I have no problem with Crayton at all...he busts his tail and is very productive...he's probably better suited as a 3rd WR, but he isnt a bad #2 guy by any means

David

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
I love Crayton as a player but he needs to shut up.

For him to compare, (what is up until this point in the season), the most dominant team the NFL has seen since the '85 Bears, to a dog's *** is one of the most ridiculous comments he could have made. I know we are Cowboy homers, but if Crayton was a player for one of our rivals and he said that, everyone would say he is living in a dream world.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;1737928 said:
I love Crayton as a player but he needs to shut up.

For him to compare, (what is up until this point in the season), the most dominant team the NFL has seen since the '85 Bears, to a dog's *** is one of the most ridiculous comments he could have made. I know we are Cowboy homers, but if Crayton was a player for one of our rivals and he said that, everyone would say he is living in a dream world.

If Portis would have said that, the blast Portis thread would be approaching 15 pages by now:D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dbair1967;1737914 said:
he already has...he just keeps getting better too...

I have no problem with Crayton at all...he busts his tail and is very productive...he's probably better suited as a 3rd WR, but he isnt a bad #2 guy by any means

David

As you said he continue to get better but I don't think he has reached his peak and can get to a higher level of play than he currently is. As long as he continues to put in the work.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
TheCount;1737615 said:
With Crayton's contract coming up, I'm pretty sure all this nonsense he's been speaking has been meant to get him on tv screens and onto the radars f other teams. How many times have you seen Crayton on tv or on the radio and all of a sudden in one day he's on like 2 different shows and the radio?

I think he's trying to make sure that if we don't pay him, the other teams know he's out there. And if that's the case, then I think there's a chance he knows what he's going to ask for may be more than we are willing to spend on his services.

If anything, by running his mouth so much on T.V. other teams may see him as a nuisance.......(Not that I do though)

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
CATCH17;1737878 said:
I think Cowboys fans are harder on him than anyone. Hes a good solid player for us and I hope we keep him.

Patriot fans are much harder on Crayton ;) . And i don’t think we will keep be able to keep him. He is going to get a mega contract next season. Hurd will have to take his spot.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
PakiPride;1738011 said:
why are we all hating on crayton?

their some pricks on this board

get a life

I don't think that anyone is hating on him, they just want him to stop being like Shockey......;)

Woohitz

Reaction score
I'm not hating on Crayton, but he needs to be quiet about the Pats already and he's making himself and our team look bad with his bone headed comments

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1738024 said:
I don't think that anyone is hating on him, they just want him to stop being like Shockey......;)

he's nothing like Shockey

and he doesnt drop passes left and right like Shockey either

David

Org1

Reaction score
Bottom line, as fans, we all want the Cowboys to win a Superbowl
Obviously, that starts with the players

You're not going to win a Superbowl with players that think that any other team is better than their team
Even though New England beat the Cowboys we want the players to think that they are still better than them
We could possibly meet them in the Superbowl and if the Cowboys don't think that they are better and can win, then why even show up ?

It's like a boxer getting a rematch
You are going to whoop them the next time and you don't have the right mentality if you think otherwise
I hope the whole team is thinking like Crayton

We should start worrying when they don't expect to win

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I agree Crayton is an idiot. I don't know about you guys but I in no way want confident players on my team. Pshh he should just shut up and be happy with 6 wins, screw the super bowl that shouldn't be the goal, and most important he should bow down to the pats and not believe in any way that we could beat them. Its ludicrous they are unbeatable no matter what

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1738194 said:
I agree Crayton is an idiot. I don't know about you guys but I in no way want confident players on my team. Pshh he should just shut up and be happy with 6 wins, screw the super bowl that shouldn't be the goal, and most important he should bow down to the pats and not believe in any way that we could beat them. Its ludicrous they are unbeatable no matter what

I want confident and smart. You are not going to win the SB because you are talking about it and your not going to beat the Pats with words. Just go out and do the job

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I really like Crayton. I feel there isnt a chance we will keep him though. I hope he doesnt go to an NFC East team so I can still root for him. You know those skins love ex-Cowboys,