uh oh

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
The Cold Pizza morons said Cutler could be a top-five pick if he impresses at the Senior Bowl and combine. There goes my dream.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
I'm big on Cutler too....I really hope Young comes out. If he does that should push Cutler down a few spots I think.

I'm hoping we can get him at 10-12 or so and use some players to move up...don't know, but this kids seems to have the NFL skills and mental make up...

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
bbgun said:
The Cold Pizza morons said Cutler could be a top-five pick if he impresses at the Senior Bowl and combine. There goes my dream.

if they're morons they must be wrong :thumbup: Let's just hope Cutler will be there.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
I highly doubt Cutler will go that high- I think it would be foolish for Tennessee to draft him- I find it hard to believe that Fisher would let A.J. Hawk slide by.

jbsg02

Reaction score
even if he is at 18, we will probably pass on him. but if he is at 18 some team might be willing to give us a lot to trade up and get him, like the bills and losman

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Why would you take him over Croyle? He threw 7 more TD's but also 5 more INT's Croyle had better Yards per pass average, Rating, Comp %, winning %, every stat except rushing. Now Croyle has had two knee injuries one in HS and one in College but he is 100% and shouldn't have any problems.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbgun said:
Aaron Rodgers was the overall #1 just a week before the Draft and fell to 24.

Chin up.

fortdick

Reaction score
Drew Olsen can be a sleeper. Great season in the Pac 10.

thssanders

Reaction score
fortdick said:
Drew Olsen can be a sleeper. Great season in the Pac 10.

Remember the last QB we drafted from UCLA!!!

I agree with you. I watched some games this year and he could always bring them back at the end. He was very clutch when he needed to be. Anybody know what round he is expected to go?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
thssanders said:
Remember the last QB we drafted from UCLA!!!

I agree with you. I watched some games this year and he could always bring them back at the end. He was very clutch when he needed to be. Anybody know what round he is expected to go?
projected as a 2nd or 3rd last I saw.

thssanders

Reaction score
If he's there in the 2nd, i say we take a shot on him. Can't be any worse than the second rounders we've had lately, excluding julius.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
Aaron Rodgers was the overall #1 just a week before the Draft and fell to 24.

Chin up.

Ding Ding Ding

Also remember there was no way that Stephen Jackson would fall to us...but he did and went a few spots later.

Anything can happen...even if normally they do not.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Ding Ding Ding

Also remember there was no way that Stephen Jackson would fall to us...but he did and went a few spots later.

Anything can happen...even if normally they do not.
No way Jason Witten wasn't taken in round 1...

The list goes on.