Unauthorized Tour of DC Stadium & Party Pass Area (Pics & vids!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yimyammer;2871631 said:
Something else to note that someone pointed out on another forum is that on the 3rd level, you cant even get a good view of the big screens hanging over the field.

The Video screens were off when I went through, so I can't say one way or another. Seems like a massive oversite if correct

How could that be true? Even the endzone screens are pretty big compared to some stadiums. I don't see how there wouldn't be a good view of at least one of the 4 video screens from anywhere in the stadium, but I haven't been there yet so...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread may not evolve into one, but the original post can only be described as EPIC.

:toast:

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Hostile;2871069 said:
This is one of the all time great contributions IMO.

DallasEast;2871651 said:
This thread may not evolve into one, but the original post can only be described as EPIC.

:toast:

Cosign.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boyzmamacita;2871643 said:
How could that be true? Even the endzone screens are pretty big compared to some stadiums. I don't see how there wouldn't be a good view of at least one of the 4 video screens from anywhere in the stadium, but I haven't been there yet so...
I've heard that there's going to be over 2100 high def TVs in that place. Whether they can see the big screen or not, there will probably be TVs all over the place.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I am debating buying those tickets and driving from Virginia to see a game, but.....

I don't know. I can handle the 3 hour stand and my son could too but I want the rail and I don't know how early it would take to get one!

BybeeBlitz

Reaction score
I bought a ticket to the Monday night game. What is everyone's suggestion on how early I would need to arrive to get a railing spot?

poost

Reaction score
It's basically watching the game at the worlds biggest sports bar.

jacks1

Reaction score
aikemirv;2871813 said:
I am debating buying those tickets and driving from Virginia to see a game, but.....

I don't know. I can handle the 3 hour stand and my son could too but I want the rail and I don't know how early it would take to get one!

If I were driving from VA I would splurge a little more and get myself an actual seat for the game...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BybeeBlitz;2871906 said:
I bought a ticket to the Monday night game. What is everyone's suggestion on how early I would need to arrive to get a railing spot?

Leave now...............

Aven8

Reaction score
I took the tour last Friday...and yes actually paid for it.

First of there are 3,000 Sony's in that place...a new world record.

Second of all if you are not at the railing you can forget seeing the field. Unless you're Shaquille Oneil. The Jumbos on both endzones however are 20yrds long each.

Third of all you are paying $29! If you think you're going to get a great seat your nuts! The freakin suite we visited was $800,000 with no tickets!!!

Lastly, If I paid for a seat license in any endzone and then found out Jerry is doing this I would be causing a stir!!!! How are you going to get up and go to the can, or go get a drink, etc??? You'll have to fight your way through a mob of party animals....you might not ever make it back to your seat. I would be extremely pissed.

Just a question....the Pass is $29.....how much is the parking pass??? $60??? lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BybeeBlitz;2871906 said:

I wouldn't doubt if they have a set time before the game starts before they start letting in the party passes.

Give time for the seated ticket fans to arrive and get in first.
So it may not matter when you get there.

But to be sure, probably at least an hour before game time.

I will be going 2 hours early, to avoid traffic. But I have silver club level seats. So we can sit at the bar until gametime.

Which I will be going tomorrow for the season ticket holders, so we can see the view from our actual seats. :D

yimyammer

Reaction score
Cowchick;2872414 said:
I appreciate the time and effort you put into this.
THANK YOU!:bow:

My pleasure, I figured it was about time I did something around here

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
http://img25.*************/img25/7047/dcsvideomonitorsfromend.jpg

What are the things that I have circled? Speakers?

yimyammer

Reaction score
bbgun;2872488 said:
What are the things that I have circled? Speakers?

My guess is speakers, here's a close up:

http://img193.*************/img193/1475/speakeri.jpg

Jay

Reaction score
What's the deal with people complaining about standing for 3 hours? Give me a break....

Daudr

Reaction score
Jay;2872511 said:
What's the deal with people complaining about standing for 3 hours? Give me a break....

I'll just sit on my comfortable couch at home, watching it on my 46" HD LCD, drinking my beer that doesn't cost $10 per 12 ounce glass.

Having said that, when I was younger I would have been all over that. I went to many games back in the day, but I just prefer staying at home now.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Great job getting inside........I feel like I was there :D