Twitter: Uncalled for. Behavior at AT&T

J817

Reaction score
Maybe AT&T will become a scary place for opponents and refs. One can only hope.

Like the how the Palace in Auburn Hills used to be a scary place for fans? I doubt it. Texans are to nice. Southern hospitality and all that…

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Feels like frustrations are finally happening in the stands and around the dallas fan base. Not the most tasteful thing in the world, but I understand. Maybe this can turn around this non home field advantage problem we have.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Hey man, after two plus decades of this circus, I'm surprised fans haven't bulldozed through the glass doors and defecated all over the Great Wall of Art.

Cydios

Reaction score
Dak was told by a reporter.. "I think they were hiting the refs" . he replied "no sh...? Well Credit to them then" everyone laughed.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't blame the fans for being mad. They went to the game thinking they would see a great playoff victory by their favorite team.

Instead they got this:

tenor.gif

dcstar

Reaction score
Where is that...philly? 0... Cowboys stajum.

Not a good sign.

Go Cowboys!

J817

Reaction score
Feels like frustrations are finally happening in the stands and around the dallas fan base. Not the most tasteful thing in the world, but I understand. Maybe this can turn around this non home field advantage problem we have.

What other examples have you seen frustrations in the stands?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Can not wait till Prescott Williams Osa Kazee Collins and Elliott are gone..

infamousstyles

Reaction score
What other examples have you seen frustrations in the stands?

Several people were crying in the stands. Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen that on tv in that stadium. Several of the YouTube streams I watch of long time dallas fans were angry. I guess 26 years of disappointment can do that.

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
Trash *** team. Don’t pretend to be one of the big dogs if you can’t fade the heat… normal day in philly.

My3Sons

Reaction score
That is a bad look, but reality is it was probably 4 or 5 fans out of 80k.

Dak should have kept his pie hole shut. He comes off as being ok with that type of behavior.

The team leadership needs to stop blaming the refs and own those penalties. Offsides, holding, hands to the face and Gregory tackling a defender. It is just an out of control carnival. They slop it up and blame the refs after.

MM needs to go tomorrow.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
EDIT::
Dak was told by a reporter.. "I think they were hiting the refs"
Dak replied "no sh...? Well Credit to them then" everyone laughed.

Honestly, I think what Dak said was stupid but this team needs to feel some heat. Our fans have been pretty much model citizens for the last few decades despite the horrific product put on the field. I would honestly have loved them to trash Jerry World on the way out just to destroy Jerry's ego.