CFZ Under-Appreciated Cowboys Gems

gtb1943

Reaction score
Do as you want, but my suggestion for better Cowboys fan life:

Try to Remember: These players and coaches can't fix Jerry Jones and they can't fix the past thirty years. They also can't repair the league's corrupt officiating. Most of these guys have just been here 1-5 years. They aren't in control. How about less blame and rage and snap-judgments? More appreciation for what we have? A little respect.

A number of the gems above and others who perhaps should have made this list like Vander Esch...will soon be gone.
What a steaming pile of garbage.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Good points.

I think fans forgot what the offensive play calling could be like before Kellen Moore came along and took charge. It's been too long, so they all think he sucks.

Parsons is great, but nobody had a better football play than Lawrence on the goal line stop where he took on 4 defenders at once to make the stop.
Parsons is right up there for play of the decade with his hump move ( that’s what Reggie White called it) in the playoffs, vs the 9ers guard McGlinche.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Cooper's loss hurt like crazy. And Jerry got personal about it, which I thought was both ignorant and classless. Cooper has an artists temperament, and the man paints his routes like a master. Smart, well-informed dude. Team really missed him in 2022.

MM first yr the division was garbage last game of the year beat the Giants and if Philly could beat Wash you made playoffs . Last drive of the season Dalton slinging it around you need a TD to win your in Giant territory Cooper took himself out of the game .

Never was a great explanation. No the guy disappeared a lot give me CEE DEE Lamb as your number one any day . Daks mistake in SF was not going deep more , Lamb caught a bomb one handed with a 49er holding him , ridiculous catch .

T-RO

Reaction score
Parsons is right up there for play of the decade with his hump move ( that’s what Reggie White called it) in the playoffs, vs the 9ers guard McGlinche.
Micah is the Lion. But he's definitely not under-appreciated...except maybe baby 5% nose-picking fans.

As for a play to rival Tank's goal-line tackle-for-loss-forced-fumble...tossing the Niner guard was great eye-candy but had little impact.