Understand where we are at with JJ and MM

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Jerry still same old man looking to get recognition for everything. Still bitter that Jimmy got him his 3 titles, only reason he put him in the ring of honor is because he had to. Every other player that’s in the hall of fame got in ring of honor well before.
As for McCarthy he’s a shill. He was 100% the wrong hire. Nobody wanted him last year and for good reason. This clown won one super bowl with a top 3 QB of all time. His last season with Rodgers was a losing record. Since then they have went to back to back NFC championship games.
Between him and Jerry we are just being fed the same **** stick as the last 25+ years. The drafting has gotten better due to McClay but that still hasn’t stopped old man getting in the way of picks and siding with other old senile men.
Bottom line is we’ll always have promising players and nice rosters and we’ll always underproduce because no matter what in this game you still need a real gm and a real coach. We have neither and until we do we’ll keep rooting for a team that won’t go anywhere. The last time we had a true HC was Parcells and even with less talent he had a better teams who had a better chance to win.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
As for McCarthy he’s a shill. He was 100% the wrong hire. Nobody wanted him last year and for good reason. This clown won one super bowl with a top 3 QB of all time.

I was never a fan of the McCarthy hire, but Sean Payton had the NFL's all time leading passer for 15 years and won one SB. Yet, Payton is routinely praised as a "great coach" on this site, for reasons only his fan boys understand.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I was never a fan of the McCarthy hire, but Sean Payton had the NFL's all time leading passer for 15 years and won one SB. Yet, Payton is routinely praised as a "great coach" on this site, for reasons only his fan boys understand.
And has had a ton of blunders too

Blake

Reaction score
MM’s demeanor is a breath of fresh air compared to Garret. He seems to take himself a little more seriously at least. I noticed his frustration with Nooch for throwing interceptions, instead of clapping like an idiot that lacks self awareness