Video: Undisputed is back . With the Playmaker!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love Mike, but he's off on this one, 4 weeks Mike, 4 weeks more likely than 4 years.

Mannix

Reaction score
The show was a confusing mess, and the area of the studio they are now in was an echo chamber.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He does this because it draws viewers, which is a sad statement about NFL fans.
it isnt about NFL fans. Lets see what gets great ratings:

A movie about a BARBIE doll.
The Bachelor/Bachelorette
The Kardashians
Honey Boo Boo
Real Housewives

on and on and on.

It is a reflection of American society, not just NFL fans.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
it isnt about NFL fans. Lets see what gets great ratings:

A movie about a BARBIE doll.
The Bachelor/Bachelorette
The Kardashians
Honey Boo Boo
Real Housewives

on and on and on.

It is a reflection of American society, not just NFL fans.
Barbie doll: There was no eye candy there like another poster said.
Bachelor: Richard Sherman. Check.
Kardashian: Irvin. Check.
Honey Boo Boo: Skip. Double check.
Real Housewife: Johnson. Check.

Looks like this show is going to be a ratings winner.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Pretty good dynamic between Irvin and Keyshawn. Sherman seems like the one who screwed it up. Maybe I'm just biased for the two former Cowboys.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
hes a tiny man that acts like an old bitty. Squawks about everything and is a nuisance. We are more expert than HE is. He is just a showmen and fraudster.
I'm impressed by how much insight some of our members have into the substance behind clowns like Dip.

I'm taking bets on how many episodes it takes for Irvin to slap Bayless. I take it back. I would actually even pay to watch that. Talk about satisfying.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'd like to say I wanna watch it but I can't stand skip bayless and I'd probably throw something through the TV screen or the computer screen or Chuck my phone down whatever I'm watching it on I literally just think skip bayless is a fraud it seemed to be he used to be a pretty good reporter now it's all about ratings and shock value I mean he's horrible not just because of the way he talks about the Cowboys and he flip flops all the time this dude is like the definition of bandwagon fan sometimes he claims to be a big cowboy fan then he just just blows him up with saying things that are not even true it's like he and Stephen A Smith decided they were gonna do the same things :espn: