Video: Undisputed NFC East Standings

morasp

Reaction score
Good discussion on the NFC East. I was surprised to see Rob Ryan say the Cowboys will win it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rob Ryan seems to be speaking well of the Cowboys this year overall.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Rob Ryan seems to be speaking well of the Cowboys this year overall.

To be fair I don't think he ever said anything bad about the Cowboys.

The only thing I can remember is claiming to finding another job in a week or something.

robjay04

Reaction score
To be fair I don't think he ever said anything bad about the Cowboys.

The only thing I can remember is claiming to finding another job in a week or something.

When you’re working for the media, it’s good business to bash the Cowboys.

Reactions: CWR

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you’ve been fired everywhere you went...no sense in being bitter.

I’m sure Jerry invited him to some epic parties during his time here so he has that.

A good fun guy to knock back some beers with...

To be fair a little bit to Rob, he came in, in a no win situation with poor talent, then was hit with what seemed like a million injuries. could he have done better, did I want him gone, yes. But now I am not so sure with this group on defense he couldn't be any worse than Rod

plus he had great pics on the back of his play chart. But I am sure now days Goodell would have fined him, or suspended him.

I could see his chart now, it would say ....FREE ZEKE....

CWR

Reaction score
A good fun guy to knock back some beers with...

To be fair a little bit to Rob, he came in, in a no win situation with poor talent, then was hit with what seemed like a million injuries. could he have done better, did I want him gone, yes. But now I am not so sure with this group on defense he couldn't be any worse than Rod

plus he had great pics on the back of his play chart. But I am sure now days Goodell would have fined him, or suspended him.

I could see his chart now, it would say ....FREE ZEKE....

What always killed me with Rob was how his defense was constantly walking around confused with thier palms up. Either he had stupid players or he completely over complicated the scheme.

CWR

Reaction score
Been way too much tail tucked between the legs around here. We are going to go out and wup the niners this week and then handle the skins. We will see where that momentum takes us. Tell @GORICO he needs this.

rwalters31

Reaction score
What always killed me with Rob was how his defense was constantly walking around confused with thier palms up. Either he had stupid players or he completely over complicated the scheme.
His defensive plays were complex and needed the right kind of players that he did not have. Even so, the hands in the air was him trying to change plays at the snap and the players saying "WHAT".

Reactions: CWR

rwalters31

Reaction score
Been way too much tail tucked between the legs around here. We are going to go out and wup the niners this week and then handle the skins. We will see where that momentum takes us. Tell @GORICO he needs this.
Down boy, down!! Too much Jim Bean will do that to you!!