Video: Undisputed on NFL and NFLPA statements

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Did they classify it as DV?

I think officially it's a violation of the league's personal conduct policy, but it's six games because it was for domestic violence, since six is the minimum suspension for that and the league has made it clear he was suspended for DV.

In a statement released by the league, Todd Jones, the NFL's Special Counsel for Conduct, said independent advisers who reviewed the evidence gathered by the league "were of the view that there is substantial and persuasive evidence supporting a finding that [Elliott] engaged in physical violence against Ms. Thompson on multiple occasions during the week of July 16, 2016."

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yes. In the letter to Elliott, under findings, they state that the policy is clear on how to punish this - 6 games. The only policy that stipulates a 6 game mandatory suspension is the DV policy.

Thanks. I think you explained that better than I did.

StylisticS

Reaction score
First take they were completely biased about Zeke. They all think he is guilty and Molly was raking him over the coals. It was ridiculous
Just saw that segment. All of them said he was guilty which was strange. But Molly, a self proclaimed die hard giant fan, was far more docile last year when the giants Kicker was in his situation. Making excuses on why the investigation and case was not as strong yet up to that point. Let's see, we have a Giant fan, a Steeler fan, and another Giant fan always discussing about the Cowboys.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Just saw that segment. All of them said he was guilty which was strange. But Molly, a self proclaimed die hard giant fan, was far more docile last year when the giants Kicker was in his situation. Making excuses on why the investigation and case was not as strong yet up to that point. Let's see, we have a Giant fan, a Steeler fan, and another Giant fan always discussing about the Cowboys.
It's why I won't watch them. You might not like Skip but at least he was pro-Dallas. Zeke is never going to get a fair shake on shows like that and the public eats it up. That's why they think he's guilty.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Just watched. Stephen A did clarify that the NFLPA got their stuff from the NFL 160 page document so the NFL can's accuse them of that and its their job to defend the player but they all dismissed Elliott as guilty and that he is innocent only in the eyes of the law but overwhelming evidence that he is guilty.

Look I have a wife and a daughter. If he did do it, I don't care if he plays another down in the NFL, I just don't think with signed Affidavits of essentially witness tampering, bouncers telling police there was a fight with another girl and punches thrown before police called etc that you can certifiably say that he did it. Only 2 people in this world know if he did. One says yes and the other says no and they are both seriously flawed in their credibility.

But going back to the Well's report on Brady.
The NFL only released what they wanted the public to see.
Think that in this case the NFL switched how it goes about this type of business.

As stated by others - at least 10 people with sworn statements said basically - no bruises before the two ladies got into it that night.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
As the NFLPA said in their statement, the NFLs hypocrisy is on full display in this situation.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I think the whole Cowboys organization needs to go into full Marshawn Lynch mode and not do any interviews except for mandatory ones for the entire season as protest to how this whole investigation was handled.. In the mandatory interviews, when asked a question just respond with "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

Cmac

Reaction score
Shannon always keeps it 100. First Take ratings are spiraling in the wrong direction.