Undisputed-Skip and Shannon shocked Cowboys draft 2 RBs to replace Ezekiel Elliott

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys did not draft anyone to replace Zeke Elliott. He's had his 5th-year option exercised because of the FO's like for him. They will extend him when they need to and not a day before. This is the understanding the FO has with Zeke after they stood by him his 2nd year while under investigation by the league. He's not holding out for a new contract. Zeke will get his big payday in due time.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Not shocked..

but I bet Zeke runs like a scolded dog this year for his contract in 2020.

Hmmmmm..

giphy.gif

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Who is this Skip and Shannon you speak of?
Why these guys are both millionaires and have this sports show.

Shannon says he has a $6 million mansion he rents in LA becuz he has not found the house he wants to buy yet..

Right.

And Skip lives in Dallas also in a huge home he paid too much for and has a wife called Ernestine who tells him he should not love the Cowboys so much because they always disappoint him.

Just your typical everyday fans having fun and paying the bills.

Shannon is pretty funny. Serious he thinks he is but he is full of it.

I would like to be Skip's mirror in the morning when he shaves and practices his comments for the show.

"mirror mirror on the wall..who's the smartest one of all?"

"why Jerrah Jones of course..he traded for Amari Cooper and saved the Cowboys season"

You should follow these guys. They will keep you in stitches..

:lmao:

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Idiots trying to start something that’s not there

No, they sit in a production meeting and come up with topics they think will make interesting tv and thus keep people watching. Then, they make sure Shannon and Skip can take different sides or views on that topic. Many times those guys don’t really believe what they are saying. It’s just the stance they were assigned on the topic. That’s how tv works. Everything is scripted out in a certain direction.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not shocked..

but I bet Zeke runs like a scolded dog this year for his contract in 2020.

Hmmmmm..

not to replace to be the backup RB2 and special back weve been missing for while Pollard will be more like Dunbar type and will most likely take slot routes that Beasly absence is missing..Bease gone , Smith gone, and Austin never finishing season these were needs and I feel they got 2 backs to do the job.. If one turns into a star thats bonus maybe we dont give zeke a big contract..

GenoT

Reaction score
Hey Mods...

How about a Skip & Shannon content filter?

:thumbup:

Carson

Reaction score
So a gadget RB/WR/Return man and a 7th round pick drafted to replace the best back in the nfl?

In what would does that make any sense to anybody