Video: Undisputed: Skip claims Cowboys are legit Super Bowl conteders

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I think to be in the super-bowl mix you have to be top 8 in the league and to be a "contender" should arguably be in top 4.

I cannot think of 4 teams that would clearly beat the Cowboys every time they played right now, so yeah, I think they are a contender.

Carson

Reaction score
I think to be in the super-bowl mix you have to be top 8 in the league and to be a "contender" should arguably be in top 4.

I cannot think of 4 teams that would clearly beat the Cowboys every time they played right now, so yeah, I think they are a contender.
Agreed. I would’ve said Rams and Bucs. But both look beatable. Maybe behind the cardinals a bit

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Agreed. I would’ve said Rams and Bucs. But both look beatable. Maybe behind the cardinals a bit

NFC Rams, Cards, Pack and maybe Bucs are the Big Bads on top of Dallas. I say maybe Bucs because sure they beat Dallas, but Dallas has gotten better where the Bucs are looking vulnerable.

AFC it's the Bills, Raiders, and maybe Chiefs. I may be missing someone but AFC looks kind of soft at the moment.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score

He's not the only one. The GMFB crew are in on it, as well as Rex Ryan's group, I think the show is called Hot Take? Something along those lines.

A lot of the media are hopping on the hype train after yesterday's game.

Reactions: BAT

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I know I'm in a good mood for the season when I start enjoying Skip Bayless talk.

Reactions: BAT

lqmac1

Reaction score
I don’t watch this garbage show, but we are contenders.

Shannon is a knock off Stephen A.

Aven8

Reaction score
NFC Rams, Cards, Pack and maybe Bucs are the Big Bads on top of Dallas. I say maybe Bucs because sure they beat Dallas, but Dallas has gotten better where the Bucs are looking vulnerable.

AFC it's the Bills, Raiders, and maybe Chiefs. I may be missing someone but AFC looks kind of soft at the moment.

I’ve watched all the Chiefs games for my boy Mahomes and I can tell you there defense is not good. It’s going to be there down fall unfortunately since there offense is so good.

And you’re leaving out the Browns. They are good

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I’ve watched all the Chiefs games for my boy Mahomes and I can tell you there defense is not good. It’s going to be there down fall unfortunately since there offense is so good.

And you’re leaving out the Browns. They are good

Thanks - I knew there was someone. I'd say both the Browns and Cincy are compelling.

Zman5

Reaction score
If we lose next week, he'll tweet a video of himself throwing away Zeke's jersey again

He's a moron.

Hardline

Reaction score
The Cowboys aren't legit Super Bowl contenders at all.

Shannon is more correct when it comes to the Cowboys than Slip.

JBS

Reaction score

Raiders aren’t up there. Chargers and Browns probably are. Maybe Baltimore

Carson

Reaction score
The Panthers are better than Shannon thinks. Especially if McCaffrey is playing.
Agreed.

He completely discredits them. I didn’t think they were the 85 Bears. But they are a damn good team from top to bottom.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Anybody that starts a thread that refers to Skip Bayless should have their posting priviledges revoked until they post a video of themselves self floggling at least one time for every post within that thread.