Video: Undisputed: Skip claims Cowboys are legit Super Bowl conteders

Blake

Reaction score
Anybody that starts a thread that refers to Skip Bayless should have their posting priviledges revoked until they post a video of themselves self floggling at least one time for every post within that thread.

An admin started this thread.

giphy.gif

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Look guys, if you are a educated fan then this is good comedy. There is a truth here and there but, for the most part its a ratings comedy skit. Nothing more. Beats what I do for a living. :thumbup: Good on them. The sad part is the fans that take this mess as gospel.

Rise up and just laugh.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think to be in the super-bowl mix you have to be top 8 in the league and to be a "contender" should arguably be in top 4.

I cannot think of 4 teams that would clearly beat the Cowboys every time they played right now, so yeah, I think they are a contender.

Yeah I don't agree with that being the template for whether you are a contender every year. Sometimes there are 1 or 2 dominant teams in a conference that nobody else is a real contender.

lopey

Reaction score
The Cowboys aren't legit Super Bowl contenders at all.

Shannon is more correct when it comes to the Cowboys than Slip.
Can I ask why you think that? They have a tremendous run game, Dak looks all world and they D is up and coming.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Yeah I don't agree with that being the template for whether you are a contender every year. Sometimes there are 1 or 2 dominant teams in a conference that nobody else is a real contender.

Sometimes, sure. Right now (early though it is) I don't see any of those dominants right now. Maybe a couple in each conference will emerge.

I suppose arguably Arizona is the most dominant team in the NFC, but I don't think there is a mountain of difference between the Rams, Cowboys, Buccaneers* or Packers. Each team can probably beat any other team given the appropriate circumstances.

* due to injuries - a healthy Bucs team probably re-qualifies.

Hardline

Reaction score
Can I ask why you think that? They have a tremendous run game, Dak looks all world and they D is up and coming.

At some point in the season they will collapse or there will be a terrible game costing penalty or a mistake in a very important game.

lopey

Reaction score
At some point in the season they will collapse or there will be a terrible game costing penalty or a mistake in a very important game.
Let’s hope they have learned from past games.

Praxit

Reaction score
..he's not the only one. Couple of other shows as well. With stats and NFL XP to back it up. MM has to keep the team on earth to stay focus.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Thats his way man...this is how he deals with the stress of the season...."If i am down I can not be let down"...

inside he super excited and has already looked up prices for SB tickets.

tico

Reaction score
Skip is the Bipolar "Cowboys fan"
Fake as they come, now he's on Daks jock