Signed by Cowboys ***Undrafted FA Signings Thread***

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'd personally rather not have the old man's personality hanging around the team and making comments for the purpose of a third string undrafted tight end. At best.

Thanks.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

200.gif

Cowboys0988

Reaction score
Greg Zuerlein? Kai Forbath? No?
I w
I like Blank better and i rate him better than Butker coming out of college and Butker has excelled in Kansas in an outdoor stadium.

I want an AUTOMATIC " It's GOOD" feeling whenever our kicker runs out! Blank will give us this as an UDFA and go get him Jerry.
Im with you.. It may not be a pressing need but I'd love to get a young kicker instead of relying on retreads that have both had issues with accuracy in the past few years. Get an UDFA to compete and let the best man win the job. Same deal with a punter.

conner01

Reaction score
I'd still bring him in and give him a shot. If we can get someone younger and more consistency than Forbath, then why wouldn't we?
You just paid Greg lots of money and his former coach is his new coach
I’d say he’s gonna get the spot

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Older player dob of 94. 6'1 288

41 bench presses on pro day
Older player is an understatement. If UDFA signee was born in '94, that makes him out to be at least 25 years of age and going on 26. That's extremely old for an UDFA player out of college. He's almost Dak's age. Yuck!