Uniform numbers for draft picks

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Of course Kneeland gets 94… :rolleyes: Here we go again… I swear, I’m never buy any of these “legacy” number jerseys. They don’t mean anything. Watch the next time Dallas drafts a high round QB he’s getting 12 or 8.

Rayman70

Reaction score
As long as UDFA Nathaniel Peat gets 3, I'll be happy with that. I want a 3-Peat on the team!
this kid has game breaking quicks and speed. Reminds me of Brian Westbrook, But faster. If they can coach him up and get him to secure the ball better, Hès a steal. He'd be a nice change of pace guy. He played at Stanford first btw, and did well against good competition.

batman36

Reaction score
Of course Kneeland gets 94… :rolleyes: Here we go again… I swear, I’m never buy any of these “legacy” number jerseys. They don’t mean anything. Watch the next time Dallas drafts a high round QB he’s getting 12 or 8.
The numbers 8, 12, 22 and 74, are almost certainly not going to be worn again by any future Cowboys' player(s). The team doesn't officially retire jersey numbers, but those four are not being issued again. Troy Aikman, Roger Staubach, Emmitt Smith, and Bob Lilly represent those numbers.

I believe numbers 33(Tony Dorsett), 54(Randy White) and 88(Drew Pearson/Michael Irvin), deserves such consideration as well. I realize only so many numbers can be taken out of the rotation, but that's just a total (would be) of seven numbers.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I like the new numbers of our players here. At least, they're similar to what the old numbers were before they were so radically changed. :thumbup:
Seems like Beebe's number would be more appropriate for it to be in the 60s, but of course, that's assuming one is currently available . . .:huh:

Last edited:

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Marist with 35 is awful. Hopefully he changes that. Also it still grinds my gears overshown can’t have 0 cuz of rowdy.

DAL1180

Reaction score
I like the new numbers of our players here. At least, they're similar to what the old numbers were before they were so radically changed. :thumbup:
Seems like Beebe's number would be more appropriate for it to be in the 60s, but of course, that's assuming one is currently available . . .:huh:
I think that under the old ( and much better) number rules, interior OL could wear numbers in the 50's. Stepnoski, Connor Williams and other centers and guards have worn them.

Aven8

Reaction score
this kid has game breaking quicks and speed. Reminds me of Brian Westbrook, But faster. If they can coach him up and get him to secure the ball better, Hès a steal. He'd be a nice change of pace guy. He played at Stanford first btw, and did well against good competition.
You’ll get Zeke and like it!