Uniforms ?

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
I was looking at the new stadium on Dallas Cowboys.com and I noticed on the "endzone plaza's" presentation a helmet sitting outside of the stadium on a football field, the star looks different and it looks like it had different striping and a black facemask, looks kinda like the Lions helmet only with a star on it.

Here's the link http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/ click on the link and select the endzone plaza box and watch, give it a little bit and pay close attention and you'll see it. I hope, I hope that helmet is a computer generated mistake, because the star throughout the stadium and on the field is normal. Has anyone heard anything about the Cowboys changing their uniforms. I for one hope they do not, I love'm the way they are now. Please tell me Jerry won't do this and break our tradition.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1506988 said:
I was looking at the new stadium on Dallas Cowboys.com and I noticed on the "endzone plaza's" presentation a helmet sitting outside of the stadium on a football field, the star looks different and it looks like it had different striping and a black facemask, looks kinda like the Lions helmet only with a star on it.

Here's the link http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/ click on the link and select the endzone plaza box and watch, give it a little bit and pay close attention and you'll see it. I hope, I hope that helmet is a computer generated mistake, because the star throughout the stadium and on the field is normal. Has anyone heard anything about the Cowboys changing their uniforms. I for one hope they do not, I love'm the way they are now. Please tell me Jerry won't do this and break our tradition.

I don't think Jerry will change the uniforms.

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1506991 said:
I don't think Jerry will change the uniforms.

Buddy, I hope you're right, maybe now I can inch the gun from my head.:laugh2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1506994 said:

Please put the gun down, everything is going to be alright. :laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1506994 said:

Yes please do.....CBZ is old and can't clean like he used too. :D

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1507007 said:
Yes please do.....CBZ is old and can't clean like he used too. :D

I'll try to keep that in mind as I keep my mind in.:D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
It's just an artist's rendition... I wouldn't put too much into it...

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
trickblue;1507025 said:
It's just an artist's rendition... I wouldn't put too much into it...

Yeah, that's kinda what I'm hopeing. It's a hideous rendition, must be a Lions fan, since it kinda looks like theirs other than that messed up star.:)

Wimbo

Reaction score
The new stadium will also feature Bill Parcells kickin-it in one of the clubs (click on clubs thumbnail)

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
superpunk;1507013 said:
OMG! I see it! Conspiracy!

"I'm a little white guy, but I sing like a big black guyyyy" - I love the 80s

Not sure why this is there...but i like :laugh2:

Reaction score
Jerry's already said no changes will be done to the uniforms, I mean why would they change anything when it's already the most popular in the NFL.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1507423 said:
Jerry's already said no changes will be done to the uniforms, I mean why would they change anything when it's already the most popular in the NFL.

I think the uniforms are fine the way they are

the only thing I ask is to change the endzone colors back to the Dark Blue that they used to be... our stadium looks like a little playground for kids with all that light blue crap around now...

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
I hope we get to see more of the classic unis with the white shoulder pads with the stars on each side and blue torso... love that

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
The only reason clubs change uniforms is when their sales are dwendling at the trend level.

I don't think that will be happening with the Cowboys.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Forget the helmet, I saw Parcells walking though the "Clubs" section of that site...

OMGZ Jerry is bringng him back!!!

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1507423 said:

I'm not saying I disagree with you, and I hope you're right, but I don't ever recall hearing Jerry say that, you gotta link.:) When did he say that??? Just curious.