Unimpressed

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
What is different since 2017?
NOTHING.....for the intelligent Cowboy fan were in it for the laughs now...Game over.
Wait till we start losing players due to cap.
Do you think Prescott is going to take us to a Superbowl?
Really?
Didn't think so!

ANother one who had the Cowboys losing to the Saints.

JBond

Reaction score
the LBs are not doing well (except Parsons & Neal)

LVE looks lost & slow out there. It's sad to watch.

I think Joe Thomas is on the Ravens PS. Can Dallas sign him off their PS to replace LVE? Can't be any worse.

Tuf Borland (MIN PS)?
Interesting idea if available. He is a down hill player. Can provide a little punch.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Run more quick slants...run rub routes or just run pick plays like the rest of the league.
This is so clear. Man coverage begs picks and quick slants, comebacks, or double moves if you have the time. And usually running backs can help because they usually get LBs but we use Zeke mostly and he can't do much right now

TheHerd

Reaction score
Beating a third string QB with a bad finger missing his stud RB.....wow so what.

Dak had a few WOW passes and a few huh???passes, kind of a so so performance.

Major props to Zeke, obviously he's hurting but still gave it shot, big respect!

Is it just me or does Cooper come off as a bit...ah....emotionally dead. He seems to just tolerate the game.

Pollard is no inside runner, stop with that silliness.
Amari is still battling the effects of COVID. He clearly wasn't will today. He should be fine in 10 days.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
We don't need an impressive Superbowl victory, we just need a Superbowl victory. Oh...this wasn't the Superbowl?

Who cares, same rule applies. Just Win.

RaZon

Reaction score
Amari is still battling the effects of COVID. He clearly wasn't will today. He should be fine in 10 days.

Not the first time I;ve seen the guy play, he's never showed any emotion. Has a bored look on his face.

zfczeiz8euankkc1glio

GMO415

Reaction score
This was a must win but what happened to this #1 offense? This offense looks horrible and we have all our players back.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not the first time I;ve seen the guy play, he's never showed any emotion. Has a bored look on his face.

zfczeiz8euankkc1glio
This is a very intelligent man who quite frankly is playing only for the paycheck......
Great Wr also....

RaZon

Reaction score
This is a very intelligent man who quite frankly is playing only for the paycheck......
Great Wr also....

He does look like a guy who just tolerates the game. Could be wrong.

Think about being a millionaire and at football practice like some HS kid.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He does look like a guy who just tolerates the game. Could be wrong.

Think about being a millionaire and at football practice like some HS kid.
He understands the dangers involved in the game of football.
I really don't see him playing up to 10 years unless the money train continues to be massive.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dak had a few WOW passes and a few huh???passes

That's Dak. Not going to change. Now with a strong running game, that's not an issue.

But for all the good picks on the o-line, like Smith and Martin and even Collins, Cowboys have reverted back to the Chaz Green days with Biadasz and Williams and McGovern (that I had high hopes for, but I was wrong to so think). None of those 3 are worth a tinker's you-know-what.

And the constant drafting of mediocre defensive tackles - Hill, Gallimore, Collins, when they even draft one, which is seldom, and you see what you get.

You get a team that relies on your skill players to make up for the lines' deficiencies. As the old saying goes - it starts up front.

Until Jerry and Stephen start paying attention to the DTs and OG's, nothing is going to change...

joseephuss

Reaction score
Our performance tonight won’t beat a good team with an upper tier QB. We wouldn’t have won tonight without the turnovers.

Fans the past 10 years: "Cowboys won't win unless the defense starts creating turnovers."

Fans today: "Cowboys only won because the defense created turnovers."

Rayman70

Reaction score
the defense did a great job and took advantage. Good teams do that. Kudos to us. Now lets keep it going. "onto Cincinatti" lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
a win is a win is a win this time of year guys. This was a hard venue 2 grab a win in. Dak is slowly finding his groove again. Him being injured,dinged up, missing alot of practice time has set him back...but hes regaining his stuff. I think by the playoffs he will be all the way back. Relax fellas.,we got this.

Rayman70

Reaction score
BTW...Lets give Jayron Kearse alot of love. THAT DUDE BEEN BALLIN making plays all year. Best signing we made other than Dan Quinn. Truthfully he looks like a pro bowler.