Unrealistic expectations... as usual

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
cowboyed said:
yomick, how can you state that 100%? Yes we help beat ourselves with significant penalties and mistakes. But you know the other team has something to do with that as well. When Bledsoe throws a poor pass some Jaguars defender has to intercept it. When Bledsoe gets sacked, some Jaguar pass rusher has to get to the quarterback. When the Jags get a turnover their offense has to move down the field and score.

Let's give them some credit. They were getting trounced in the first quarter and fought back one way or the other to get back into the game and beat us. I always love the rationale of we beat ourselves. Don't get me wrong there is some truth to that but the other team is substantially involved in the outcome.

I hear ya... but we let them back in... instead of putting nails in coffin... the opp was there.... they really didnt have the secondary to cover us.... but between Bledsoe and his gifts and some questionable playcalling....

What will it take for us to learn.... we gotta drop the hammer... and we STILL dont.... maybe TO will yell at BPand then we fix that... LOL