Up late with stinkin' back pain again

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry to hear that Y'allz ahurtin Bruv.

On the plus side, at least Your meds side-effects aren't too bad, some muscle relaxants have been known to cause paranoid delusions, some People even become convinced that celebrities are stalking them, be glad that hasn't happened to You.
:lmao:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My chiropractor gave me some exercises to do that work very well for me. I just do the highlighted ones.
g2WK7vf.jpg
The Twist and Hip Bridge are my favorites and doing the Twist before you get out of bed in the morning is great.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
My chiropractor gave me some exercises to do that work very well for me. I just do the highlighted ones.
g2WK7vf.jpg
Yeah I got some of those years ago when I hurt my back, seemed to help some.

Though I really like the muscle relaxer, that worked in a few days, once the muscle "unknotted" I felt pretty good. Though I found that as long as I was up and around, or driving, I was fine, but if I tried to sit down and read or watch tv, in about 5 minutes I was sound asleep. When I wasn't asleep I was so relaxed somebody could have walked in my front door and steal everything I owned, and I would have just sat there a wished them a good day....

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dislike doing the hip bridge, but it does work very well.
The Hip Bridge is my answer to the pelvic thrust the chicks used to do in aerobics.

I should say I like the result of it, it can be quite uncomfortable. But that Twist, unless you've got a real problem with back spasms, is really peachy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Hip Bridge is my answer to the pelvic thrust the chicks used to do in aerobics.

I should say I like the result of it, it can be quite uncomfortable. But that Twist, unless you've got a real problem with back spasms, is really peachy.
Even though I haven't had much pain lately, I do the Cat/Camel and the Twist every night before bed. That seems to be all I need to keep my spine from fusing.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even though I haven't had much pain lately, I do the Cat/Camel and the Twist every night before bed. That seems to be all I need to keep my spine from fusing.
We need a video of you doing that Cat/Camel to put up in the Funny Cat Videos thread. Better call it the Cat because we don't have enough material for a Funny Camel Videos thread.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We need a video of you doing that Cat/Camel to put up in the Funny Cat Videos thread. Better call it the Cat because we don't have enough material for a Funny Camel Videos thread.
There was a girl in the gym yesterday, doing the Cat/ Camel exercise. I was tempted to video that....just for demonstrative purposes, of course.