Twitter: Up To The Minute Details on Dak's Contract Negotiations

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I told you why. That post was not to me. Didn't concern me, didn't concern our conversation. You wonder why? Sounds like your problem but by all means, why don't you expand on why.

Or are you just going to ride with, I'm stupid and don't get it? That's all you got?
If you feel you are stupid and you don't get it....then ok. I'm not going to argue with you about your intellect. You know what you are.

morat1959

Reaction score
Let’s just all hope he holds out this year. At least we’d have a shot at making a run.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If you feel you are stupid and you don't get it....then ok. I'm not going to argue with you about your intellect. You know what you are.

LOL...... No. I feel as if you try to label people as stupid but you try to be subtle about it because you know you will end up with your but in a sling if you come right out and call them stupid. See, the thing is, you can't win any of these conversations intellectually honestly because it's about personal with you. You try to act as if it's based on fact but it's really not. It's based on personal desires. That's why you can't win. That's why you resort to this, attempt, to use fact based arguments but here's the thing. You have no facts to support them so when you get called on that, you resort to this feeble attempt to disguise your intentions. You know what you do here, I know what you do.

So no, you aren't going to argue with me because you can't. You lose that deal every time, every day if it really comes down to it. What you are doing now is taking up my time and honestly, it's not yours to waste. So unless you got something real, push off. You got nothing for me rocy. I tried to be cool with you but you took advantage of it. I'm done placating you, so from now on, I'm just gonna hold your head under till you tap out and we both know you will. Not how I wanted it but that's where you took it.

Come back as often as you want. I won't promise I'll give you the time of day, you may not be worth my time but if you are, I promise to send you home feeling much worse about yourself then when you got here.

:thumbup:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Just got an update that the Chiefs and mahomes have started talking. Don’t know if this is going to be good or bad for us lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL...... No. I feel as if you try to label people as stupid but you try to be subtle about it because you know you will end up with your but in a sling if you come right out and call them stupid. See, the thing is, you can't win any of these conversations intellectually honestly because it's about personal with you. You try to act as if it's based on fact but it's really not. It's based on personal desires. That's why you can't win. That's why you resort to this, attempt, to use fact based arguments but here's the thing. You have no facts to support them so when you get called on that, you resort to this feeble attempt to disguise your intentions. You know what you do here, I know what you do.

So no, you aren't going to argue with me because you can't. You lose that deal every time, every day if it really comes down to it. What you are doing now is taking up my time and honestly, it's not yours to waste. So unless you got something real, push off. You got nothing for me rocy. I tried to be cool with you but you took advantage of it. I'm done placating you, so from now on, I'm just gonna hold your head under till you tap out and we both know you will. Not how I wanted it but that's where you took it.

Come back as often as you want. I won't promise I'll give you the time of day, you may not be worth my time but if you are, I promise to send you home feeling much worse about yourself then when you got here.

:thumbup:

My butt in a sling? Man please. First off, I've only had to call a handful of you guys stupid on here. They were all trolls. I normally don't have issues with anyone on here or disrespect them enough to call them "stupid". So being afraid of getting my butt in a sling never even crossed my mind especially on a message board. 98% of y'all are scary. Which is why you talk tough online because you don't have the heart to do it in person.

You have a certain arrogance about you that bothers me. You are constantly telling me what I should do, think or what I'm saying. If I want to call someone stupid I will. There's no fear of ANYTHING or anyone. I fear god. I don't fear man. I don't fear you.

Your issue is you want to "win". What are you winning exactly on a message board? I have no idea. But you have a issue with me because I don't care about winning. ITs not that serious. Maybe you're envious of that....or maybe you are stupid? I don't know exactly. I just know this infatuation you have with trying to tell me what to do is unhealthy and its not going to work.

In regards to me "tapping out". A wise man once said don't argue with fools. So don't be so quick to think me telling you to have a "nice day" is me retreating or me tapping out. Its me not willing to derail a thread any longer because someone has insecurity issues.

Anything you want to further say on this topic say it in DM. I'm not doing this anymore with you in this thread. Its going nowhere.

Have a nice DAY.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Good for us, even though most will disagree

You will see ;)
I agree. If he signs something like 40 million daks price goes way down. From what I’ve read it looks like he’s going to be the first to get a percentage of the cap. So if the cap goes up so does his salary

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
My butt in a sling? Man please. First off, I've only had to call a handful of you guys stupid on here. They were all trolls. I normally don't have issues with anyone on here or disrespect them enough to call them "stupid". So being afraid of getting my butt in a sling never even crossed my mind especially on a message board. 98% of y'all are scary. Which is why you talk tough online because you don't have the heart to do it in person.

You have a certain arrogance about you that bothers me. You are constantly telling me what I should do, think or what I'm saying. If I want to call someone stupid I will. There's no fear of ANYTHING or anyone. I fear god. I don't fear man. I don't fear you.

Your issue is you want to "win". What are you winning exactly on a message board? I have no idea. But you have a issue with me because I don't care about winning. ITs not that serious. Maybe you're envious of that....or maybe you are stupid? I don't know exactly. I just know this infatuation you have with trying to tell me what to do is unhealthy and its not going to work.

In regards to me "tapping out". A wise man once said don't argue with fools. So don't be so quick to think me telling you to have a "nice day" is me retreating or me tapping out. Its me not willing to derail a thread any longer because someone has insecurity issues.

Anything you want to further say on this topic say it in DM. I'm not doing this anymore with you in this thread. Its going nowhere.

Have a nice DAY.

With you, I do and you deserve all you get. Like I said, you brought it on yourself. I wouldn't know what you would do with advice from a wise man. If you've heard it, you probably didn't understand it so you probably just insinuated they were stupid and that's that.

Bring what you got. I expect you won't but go on ahead.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
With you, I do and you deserve all you get. Like I said, you brought it on yourself. I wouldn't know what you would do with advice from a wise man. If you've heard it, you probably didn't understand it so you probably just insinuated they were stupid and that's that.

Bring what you got. I expect you won't but go on ahead.
Address what issues you have with me in dm. Have a nice day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Address what issues you have with me in dm. Have a nice day.

I have addressed them. I asked you, what problem do you have with the post and you responded with some lame crap that you made to another poster. A post I never even commented on or responded to. I'll do this right here, right now. You did this. You don't like the outcome, don't start the BS. It's really as simple as that. So either speak your peace or push on.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Have a nice DAY.

The bold part above is why you hang on to Dak's jock strap everyday! How embarrassing.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
The bold part above is why you hang on to Dak's jock strap everyday! How embarrassing.
Dak’s jock strap appears to be surgically implanted to his jaw. Hopefully it gives him some protection when he’s getting taken to the cleaners every day with his grade school level logic...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Prime example of someone not minding the business that pays them. That had nothing to do with Dak.......you are always talking about someone being on Dak's jock but you can't seem to get his out of your mouth. You bring him up more than anyone else.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have addressed them. I asked you, what problem do you have with the post and you responded with some lame crap that you made to another poster. A post I never even commented on or responded to. I'll do this right here, right now. You did this. You don't like the outcome, don't start the BS. It's really as simple as that. So either speak your peace or push on.
Have a nice day.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As a matter of fact since everyone wants to take a turn how about y'all either block me or address your concerns with me in DM as opposed to derailing a thread? @5Stars @Super_Kazuya and anyone else that keeps craving my attention. I got some time for y'all today.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Prime example of someone not minding the business that pays them. That had nothing to do with Dak.......you are always talking about someone being on Dak's jock but you can't seem to get his out of your mouth. You bring him up more than anyone else.

lmbo! I do? Do you own a mirror? I don't come here every freaking day like you do. And, when I do show up, guess what? Here you are every day. I wonder if you are getting paid by Dak?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lmbo! I do? Do you own a mirror? I don't come here every freaking day like you do. And, when I do show up, guess what? Here you are every day. I wonder if you are getting paid by Dak?
I'm here 24/7.....but you claim that you don't like him yet you keep his jock in your mouth more than anyone. The little time you are here who's name is in your mouth? Its surely not your spouse.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
As a matter of fact since everyone wants to take a turn how about y'all either block me or address your concerns with me in DM as opposed to derailing a thread? @5Stars @Super_Kazuya and anyone else that keeps craving my attention. I got some time for y'all today.

lol...wow! lol...calm down bro. Go snag your Dak bobble head and relax a little, good for the soul.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'm here 24/7.....but you claim that you don't like him yet you keep his jock in your mouth more than anyone. The little time you are here who's name is in your mouth? Its surely not your spouse.

I like to read your posts. Your man crush is comical.