Upcoming SD Game - Darren Sproles

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I hear he is having a great camp and pretty nice preseason outing. I remember him in the Big 12 game against my Sooners 2 years ago. Ouch! He is a slippery lil SOB. I remember that. I still dont think we have a problem w/ him if he plays. He wont be a work horse for sure. He is to tiny (5'6). He will come in during spot situation and could make a play or two. He is fast as heck to. We have the speed to contain him however.

Im looking forward to seeing him play this year. I hope he plays in the Dallas game and Roy lays him out.

Its a Sooner thing. :D

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
I remember i was hoping we drafted the little guy.haha. He shouldn't be a problem

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
The only time we really need to account for Sproles is on K returns.
He won't get many carries with LT and Turner playing so well but he will be a slippery lil menace on kicks.

joseephuss

Reaction score
ThEpLyMaKeR88 said:
he could be the next westbrook i think he's the teams new 3rd down back

LT is an every down back. He did catch 100 passes a couple of years ago. Sproles is a back up that will see playing time when LT is tired. That isn't to say Sproles isn't deserving of playing time, just that LT is very good. A guy like that needs to be in the game getting as many touches as possible.

Emmitt was the same way in Dallas. He never came out. That is until Chan Gailey came around. Biggest mistake I saw was not feeding the ball to Emmitt in as many ways as possible. I liked Chris Warren as a back up, but not as a 3rd down back.