Update: Complaints Not From Owens..

Reaction score
Updating a previous item, Clarence Hill of the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram reports Cowboys wide receivers Terrell Owens, Roy Williams, and Patrick Crayton held a meeting with offensive coordinator Jason Garrett regarding their role vs. Jason Witten's role in the offense.

NFL Network's Deion Sanders, a confidant of T.O., suggested the complaints were coming from Crayton and Williams as opposed to T.O. At issue is the perception that Tony Romo relies on best friend Jason Witten at the expense of the rest of his options. Who ever said wide receivers were divas?
Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Everybody just needs to shut the ******* up and focus on their jobs!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2482114 said:
Updating a previous item, Clarence Hill of the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram reports Cowboys wide receivers Terrell Owens, Roy Williams, and Patrick Crayton held a meeting with offensive coordinator Jason Garrett regarding their role vs. Jason Witten's role in the offense.

NFL Network's Deion Sanders, a confidant of T.O., suggested the complaints were coming from Crayton and Williams as opposed to T.O. At issue is the perception that Tony Romo relies on best friend Jason Witten at the expense of the rest of his options. Who ever said wide receivers were divas?
Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Everybody just needs to shut the ******* up and focus on their jobs!

oh_noes.jpg

Not from TO?

Say it aint so...

Reaction score
I don't think T.O. will dime out Romo like that... BUT Romo needs to get the ball in the WRs hands more because they can take it the house on any given play. I want to see what Austin does when he comes back from injury.

ddh33

Reaction score
These are your Dallas Cowboys, and this is their story...lol

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
bbgun;2482141 said:
Deion Sanders: unbiased news source.

Werder is unbiased too? :D

We all know it starches Werder's boxers to get totally igged by TO. I think the way Werder reacts to it is comedy gold.

superpunk

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482147 said:
Werder is unbiased too? :D

We all know it starches Werder's boxers to get totally igged by TO. I think the way Werder reacts to it is comedy gold.
I guarantee Werder loves it.

T.O. is making his career.

Reaction score
Freak'n Roy Williams and Crayton need to shut up. an overrated player in RW and a big mouth player in Crayton complaining. They need to focus on getting open than running their mouths. I am starting to hate Roy Wiliams. Send him back to Detroit, the Cowboys got screwed.

WG5516

Reaction score
bbgun;2482141 said:
Deion Sanders: unbiased news source.

I understand what you are saying, but what does Deion have to gain by setting this story straight?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2482154 said:
Freak'n Roy Williams and Crayton need to shut up. an overrated player in RW and a big mouth player in Crayton complaining. They need to focus on getting open than running their mouths. I am starting to hate Roy Wiliams. Send him back to Detroit, the Cowboys got screwed.
he's complaining yet he hasn't even practiced the past 2 days.

khiladi

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2482154 said:

Crayton was wide-open on the play that Romo targetted Witten...