Update: Complaints Not From Owens..

khiladi

Reaction score
Rampage;2482160 said:
he's complaining yet he hasn't even practiced the past 2 days.

So when he was playing and practicing, how many times was he actually involved in the offense?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
WG5516;2482158 said:
I understand what you are saying, but what does Deion have to gain by setting this story straight?

He gets to prop up his boy TO, just like when he did that absurd interview in TO's apartment right after a WIN.

Deion always has his boys he sticks up for -- real winners like TO, Pacman, and DeAngelo Hall.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2482170 said:
So when he was playing and practicing, how many times was he actually involved in the offense?
not much. but not practicing isn't gonna help.

GY78

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2482114 said:
Updating a previous item, Clarence Hill of the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram reports Cowboys wide receivers Terrell Owens, Roy Williams, and Patrick Crayton held a meeting with offensive coordinator Jason Garrett regarding their role vs. Jason Witten's role in the offense.

NFL Network's Deion Sanders, a confidant of T.O., suggested the complaints were coming from Crayton and Williams as opposed to T.O. At issue is the perception that Tony Romo relies on best friend Jason Witten at the expense of the rest of his options. Who ever said wide receivers were divas?
Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Everybody just needs to shut the ******* up and focus on their jobs!

Well then, if Deion said T.O. had no complaints, of course I believe him!
It's not like Deion is T.O.'s butt buddy or anything or would go above and beyond to defend him or deflect blame.
Because we all know that Deion is so smart and shows no bias! :rolleyes:

jamesdojr

Reaction score
These write ups are so fake... I've done this to people before. There's actually websites you can go to that help you create B.S. stories. It doesn't even flow like it's from the press

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
GY78;2482176 said:
Well then, if Deion said T.O. had no complaints, of course I believe him!
It's not like Deion is T.O.'s butt buddy or anything or would go above and beyond to defend him or deflect blame.
Because we all know that Deion is so smart and shows no bias! :rolleyes:

We also know Werder shows no bias (towards TO) too right? :rolleyes:

mrla

A Passion for the Star
Reaction score
It's the new NFL....it's all about my personal stats and not at all about just going out and winning.

Sad times we're in!!!

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2482154 said:
Freak'n Roy Williams and Crayton need to shut up. an overrated player in RW and a big mouth player in Crayton complaining. They need to focus on getting open than running their mouths. I am starting to hate Roy Wiliams. Send him back to Detroit, the Cowboys got screwed.

Yeah Romo only missed him on a wide open TD Sunday and Crayton was wide open when he forced the ball to Witten :rolleyes: