Twitter: Update: Dak suffers right calf strain on final play of game - Post 115

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter we still won’t sign him. He’s been sitting on his couch for close to two months.

I wasn’t debating if we sign him or not. I was correcting you in providing incorrect info that he’s not vaccinated.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Martin's and Gallup's calf strains lasted a while. Uggh.....Gallup walked off the field after the Tampa game. He wasn't limping that badly. I thought he'd be back in a couple of weeks......we're still waiting.
Way to be positive, you jack wagon! :rolleyes::mad:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

I think it happened when the play started and Dak received the hike, faked the handoff left and then bootlegged right. Seeing the taped replay, one could tell Dak was stepping/running as if something was bothering one of his legs from the beginning of the play.

Watch the replay. Pay special attention to the 0:52 second mark of the video...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Sorry......

On a positive note: He gave two interviews after the game, and had a big smile walking off the podium at the press conference.

And we won!!!!
There you go! :thumbup: If Dak thought his injury was more serious, I doubt he would have such a big smile on his face. He seems to know everything will be okay.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wasn’t debating if we sign him or not. I was correcting you in providing incorrect info that he’s not vaccinated.

The last I heard he wasn’t. It was actually just reported a day ago. It’s something we can’t talk about here.

Bizwah

Reaction score
There you go! :thumbup: If Dak thought his injury was more serious, I doubt he would have such a big smile on his face. He seems to know everything will be okay.
Can't resist.

He was also the guy that tried to stomp his broken ankle back in.....

Just kidding!

He said he'd be ok, and I doubt they'd let him walk and put weight on it if they felt it was major.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Luck is part of this thing. The last play of the game going into a bye week gets injured throwing a walk-off victory TD pass. Let's hope and pray he recovers quickly.