Update: Texas Dad Beats His Daughter’s Molester to Death *Post 286*

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
As much as I can't stand certain types of humans, like pedophiles, I wouldn't agree with seeing people stoned to death.

It's probably silly on my part, and I'll accept that, but the idea that someone beat this man to death doesn't seem as harsh or as cruel as someone being stoned to death.

I've seen a video of a full on stoning online some years ago and believe me it's terrible. The act itself is bad enough but the cheering of the people who are watching it happen....I don't know. That particular form of punishment doesn't sit particularly well with me.

burmafrd

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4602159 said:
As much as I can't stand certain types of humans, like pedophiles, I wouldn't agree with seeing people stoned to death.

It's probably silly on my part, and I'll accept that, but the idea that someone beat this man to death doesn't seem as harsh or as cruel as someone being stoned to death.

I've seen a video of a full on stoning online some years ago and believe me it's terrible. The act itself is bad enough but the cheering of the people who are watching it happen....I don't know. That particular form of punishment doesn't sit particularly well with me.

for a pedophile...

letting a victims family stone HIM to death....

I like it.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4602159 said:

burmafrd;4602266 said:
for a pedophile...

letting a victims family stone HIM to death....

I too cringe when thinking of stoning someone to death, ... but perhaps if it were "matter of fact, common, public knowledge" that that is what would happen to you if you molested a child, some would think twice about doing it.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4602271 said:
I too cringe when thinking of stoning someone to death, ... but perhaps if it were "matter of fact, common, public knowledge" that that is what would happen to you if you molested a child, some would think twice about doing it.

Possibly.

I don't know.

Pretty rough.

burmafrd

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4602295 said:
Possibly.

I don't know.

Pretty rough.

yeah it is pretty rough on those kids, isn't it?

Why should not horrendous criminals be punished horrendously?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
burmafrd;4602394 said:
yeah it is pretty rough on those kids, isn't it?

Why should not horrendous criminals be punished horrendously?

I'm all for punishment, don't get me wrong at all.

This particular form of punishment....I'm just not keen on that one.

If it was the law of the land you wouldn't find me railing against it or anything but it's more brutal than necassary, IMO.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4602550 said:
I'm all for punishment, don't get me wrong at all.

This particular form of punishment....I'm just not keen on that one.

If it was the law of the land you wouldn't find me railing against it or anything but it's more brutal than necassary, IMO.

It is the law of the land, for societies that I have no wish to see the U.S. emulate in any way, shape or form. The societies that still perform those kind of things do so for a reason, and nothing good comes to mind when that reasoning is considered.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
i would have done the same. im sure he didnt mean to kill him. but as drago would say...if he dies, he dies. the guy was raping a child. no compassion for that.

lets say you are in your house and a guy breaks in. wouldnt you shoot him to protect your house?

now just think of a man raping a child, your own child. protecting my child is protecting my house.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
cowboys#1;4602599 said:
i would have done the same. im sure he didnt mean to kill him. but as drago would say...if he dies, he dies. the guy was raping a child. no compassion for that.

lets say you are in your house and a guy breaks in. wouldnt you shoot him to protect your house?

now just think of a man raping a child, your own child. protecting my child is protecting my house.
no, protecting your own child is protecting your own damn child.

a house means nothing compared to a human life.

get it together!! /sarcasm

...but I knew what you meant.