K: Dustin Hopkins, Brandon Aubrey
P: Bryce Baringer, Mitch Wishnowsky
RS: Braxton Berrios, Keisean Nixon
ST: Duke Riley, Terrell Burgess
LS: Blake Ferguson, Taybor Pepper

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah this shocks me I expected Mahomes to lead the AFC and Dak to lead the NFC with their respective fanbases.
It's only showing the tope vote getter at each position. Those guys could still overtake them, or at least make the team. Purdy and Trent Williams are very reasonable for people to vote for though

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's only showing the tope vote getter at each position. Those guys could still overtake them, or at least make the team. Purdy and Trent Williams are very reasonable for people to vote for though
Oh on pure play I get why Trent and Purdy are there...i'm just saying with the Cowboys fanbase i'm shocked Dak didn't get more votes than Purdy. Same with MAhomes. Especially for Tua. That's criminal.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Reed Blankenship...what am I missing?

Also...with the exception of Jessie Bates...who undoubtedly deserves to be a Pro Bowl starter, everyone on the NFC list plays for Dallas, Philly or SF

Then when you consider the other guys who will make it like #2 WR AJ Brown, RT Tyron Smith (they take tackles regardless of position), LG Tyler Smith, DE Hassan Reddick, etc, I really think all of the starters minus 1 or 2 will be from those three teams
Hockenson could end up a starter over Kittle though

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Oh on pure play I get why Trent and Purdy are there...i'm just saying with the Cowboys fanbase i'm shocked Dak didn't get more votes than Purdy. Same with MAhomes. Especially for Tua. That's criminal.
Just as much as the Cowboys players get the Cowboys fan push, they also get the negative anti-cowboy vote impact.

John813

Reaction score
Miami fans going buckwild trying to vote everyone in. Armstead has played in 6 games this season. His backup ain't terrible either.
Ramsey IIRC came back week 9